7+ Year Old Account

Spec swap bug???

hi

when I go from Glad Stance to Arms the raid switches my role to Protection automatically. After a manual DPS role check and boss is encounteres, my Arms damage STINKS. talking 10-12k MS crits... like constantly. A few CS MS crits were high but majority were just awful. Barely breaking 34k on Fel Lord H will the kill

Is the game still reading me as Protection and thus my damage is lowered but some strange means? I cannot figure this out and its kinda embarassing. My ilevel has increased and I own 2 piece H T18 and using M lootbender sword- so most of my gear is ilevel 700... I double check Battle Stance is active.

Why does it tell teh raid I am a Tank when I go from Gladiator to Arms?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

12k ms crits? Do you have logs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    I will check when I get home as my stupid employer banned WoL and Warcraftlogs from their interwebz. (but mmochamp still works???)

Cervex on Bleeding Hollow PvP. Should of been Fel Lord H. I did Xhoul as Glad

Maybe I need to restart when I swap specs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11007088/latest/#boss=1777
    Filthy Casual

There's not going to be a bug here. A bunch of your gear is loaded with haste. You've got crit enchants on your rings/weapon and no enchants on your neck/cloak. You don't have 4pc or a legendary ring. Your damage is going to be garbage as Arms.

And for the record, your average MS crit was 145k with a minimum of 68k, not 12k.
    Last edited by Xanthan; 2015-09-09 at 09:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    There's not going to be a bug here. A bunch of your gear is loaded with haste. You've got crit enchants on your rings/weapon and no enchants on your neck/cloak. You don't have 4pc or a legendary ring. Your damage is going to be garbage as Arms.

And for the record, your average MS crit was 145k with a minimum of 68k, not 12k.
    hmm. thanks for looking. perhaps I looked up and saw a MS hit or somethig else yellow. and ty for pointing out the neck cloak as I did not know

I understand my damage will be dreadfully low as I just started to work on this toon 3 weeks ago. with the 2 piece T18, should I be more focused on fury or glad stance DPS?
    Filthy Casual