Boomkin - Simcraft not accounting for Seed of Creation?

Hi there.

So I just got my Heroic Seed of Creation. I was trying to sim it to see if it would be better than my Mythic Goren Soul Repository.

The sim results for a Patwerk fight didn't seem to account for any Starfall damage. It seems as though the proc is not recorded.

Is there a way to get Simcraft to acknowledge it?

It works for me. Perhaps you can post the script?

I figured it out. Thank you. Does it sim as a dps loss to anyone else single target?

Deleted
    300-400 loss for me (1target vs 2 targets with 720 SoC)

Pretty much use it for every fight if it is heroic or above. That's what everyone is ending up doing, and as far as personal experience, I have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Pretty much use it for every fight if it is heroic or above. That's what everyone is ending up doing, and as far as personal experience, I have to agree.
    Do not use it for fel lord If you have a mythic BRF trinket (if its socketed then 100% no debate) and your kill time is not retardedly long.

I had rank 1 world fel (go look up mohots area 52) as of 2 weeks ago. Having both me and our other moonkin use Beastlord trinket we consistently did more damage that we did using seed. me using a socketed mythic beastlord trinket. Her using a unsocketed.

Last week I had a pull that we wiped at 6% that would have broken 100k and taken back rank 1 had we not wiped to seeds . Basically from my experience seed is just OK on fel lord compared to the Heroism trinket (which if it procs right can give you amazing numbers) As long as your double proccing it on the pull which simcraft still does not account for. And your kill time is not super long. As double proccing the pull is kinda like lusting on the pull. The longer the fight goes on the less effective it becomes. I also Use it on Kromog since we now kill kromog in 3:20 and using starfall trinket I usually never do more than 200k add damage due to us having double ret paladin warrior.

Overall if you did like 500 pulls they probably are very close (within 1k dps) but with heroism trinket you get those god proc pulls. that allow you to do (5k+ more than you would ever do with seed) while at least in my opinion still being slightly ahead even on bad proc pulls.
    Last edited by mohotslol; 2015-09-11 at 09:04 PM.

by heroism trinket you mean the darmac trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Girthmonster View Post
    by heroism trinket you mean the darmac trinket?
    yes I just call it hero trinket because its basically a mini 20 second heroism on pull. But when using it make sure you do the preproc by starsurging prepull. That combined with the short fight duration is what makes that trinket OP. Especially in guilds that do not lust pull. If you lust pull I think the Oregorger trinket might slightly pull ahead. But we haven't been able to lust on pull on mythic yet.
    Last edited by mohotslol; 2015-09-12 at 09:04 PM.