RESTO - t18 4 pc and now?

Hi all
    Finally this evening I drop the 4th pc of the t18 set.
    Now I have 4 question:
    1) to use or not to use the blooming glyphs?
    2) If you answer "no" to question n 1: do you change something in your play style?
    3) And if you answer yes?
    4) Which talent in your opinion can take advantage from the 4pc bonus?

Yes as usually probably a noob question :P
    Tanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Hi all
    Finally this evening I drop the 4th pc of the t18 set.
    Now I have 4 question:
    1) to use or not to use the blooming glyphs?
    2) If you answer "no" to question n 1: do you change something in your play style?
    3) And if you answer yes?
    4) Which talent in your opinion can take advantage from the 4pc bonus?

Yes as usually probably a noob question :P
    Tanks a lot
    do not use blooming glyph.
    Well you have the choice of putting lifebloom on both tanks, having it on current tank and move the other one around in raid or just use both as rejuvs moving around in the raid.
    As for talents I suppose ToL is the only one that benefits most in particular due to both other talents not gaining anything.

i found a really good increase in performance once I got my 4 set, there's also some tricks how to use it on some fights, it should not be on tanks all the time- you could use it on ppl that have debuffs.....

no glyph, with the glyph managing 2 blooms feels too awkward and does not end up much rewarding...

even for mythics i use sotf/hotw and always notice a drop in heal when i try to go incarnation... but i have an insane amount of haste and spirit.... it could depend on your gear, content, healing setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    even for mythics i use sotf/hotw and always notice a drop in heal when i try to go incarnation...
    Do you mean a drop in HPS or a drop in raid survivability? Because SotF is basically always more HPS if used correctly, but people take Incarnation because it helps more during difficult situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Daear View Post
    Do you mean a drop in HPS or a drop in raid survivability? Because SotF is basically always more HPS if used correctly, but people take Incarnation because it helps more during difficult situations.
    in my case incarnation results in hps drop most of the times, however concerning progression/surv--

i discuss with my fellow healers if i need to go incarnation on a certain fight. depends on a fight and heal setup, balance thruheal vs damage prevention etc

its really good on scorethar for the targets with gift of nan ari