Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Not that I am disagreeing cause im not. But why do you guys think there is a lack of good teams in NA. Is it their decision making? an overall lack of skill? awareness? poor cohesiveness? what
    Coaching, practice, mindsets, etc.

Sure, NA pros can smash their keys...but mechanics are more than just reaction times.

You guys are really bothered that much w/ OGN's casting? Like...the classic DoA + Monte bliss isn't enough for you?

Been listening to those two guys cast the best league / scene in the world for years now...its by FAR the best...nothing comes close.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, there's very little that is even remotely close to doA and Monte.

That said, it's understandable the LCS casting is less enjoyable - it caters to a completely different demographic and you can't actually go and say "what a shit game" when in truth there probably won't be a single decent game that weekend. So there's a ton of false hype going on, which I find aggravating as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    The song sounds underwhelming because it's bass-stripped - I'm sure they are planning to underlay the whole thing with "Warriors"-esque base still.

Also, I <3 Nikki ^.^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I think C9 Has an outside chance simply due to the massive momentum they have from running th gauntlet
    Yeah I'm sure FNC and iG are shaking at the thought of C9's massive momentum from reverse low tier NA teams and camping few weeks over at Korea

C9 isn't going to win a single game

Best fan-made Hype video I have seen:

Any idea were i can find a schedule with the european times?
    Tried looking around de lolesports site and the worlds site but al the times are US am/pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    omg, _GB

tries eu, EU, euw, EUW etc etc....
    smh...
    thnx

10+ Year Old Account
    You can set the region in the top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    All of them are morning when I will be at work (sigh) will have to watch replays

All of them are morning when I will be at work (sigh) will have to watch replays
    Could be worse, I was up at 4am watching the season 4 finals. Good thing SSW ended uit quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya Fanatic/Invictus is right during my morning commute ><
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Faker ranked #1 why am I not the least bit shocked

An somehow sexpeke looks even sexier with facial hair
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

FNC coming out very strong in their first game. They did a fantastic job to get that early lead in their side lanes and Febiven once again showed he can go toe-to-toe with the best mids in the world. More or less a flawless game from FNC.

C fucking 9

CLG come through please. The West. Please
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

C9 showing up! This will be a fun group indeed.

Cloud9 looked really impressive with that Veigar/Tristana combination. Their sieging ability was too much to handle and I love seeing new champions (in the case of Veigar) being used in the professional scene

Deleted
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Who whould have thought. C9, respect. But then again. AHQ had a really really bad comp (In my opinion) and the Rengar failed every ult after the first one. Can we dream of a 2x Western team going to nock-outs in the same group?

Cloud9 looked really impressive with that Veigar/Tristana combination. Their sieging ability was too much to handle and I love seeing new champions (in the case of Veigar) being used in the professional scene
    Honestly, their sieging was absolutely DISGUSTING! The Veigar stun into the binding from Lemon and Sneaky just melting those towers. I feel dirty after watching that match. Honestly though, Lemon impressed me the most, his Morgana is an old favorite and it is always a joy to see him play it. His bindings were just immaculate.