Deleted

Exclamation WH40K: Eternal Crusade's early access is finally here!!

WAAGH!!! After way too many months of waiting, Eternal Crusade's early access is a mere two days away!

Monday 14. september, it's time for the Founders to start slashing each other to pieces with chainswords and bolters <3

p.s. If you're not a Founder yet, click this link https://www.eternalcrusade.com/accou...-HWOFR3RPQG89I and join us in the coming slaughterfest.
    I'm playing as Chaos until they release the Ork faction, so feel free to overcrowd the loyalist armies of the corpse-Emperor (I could use the target practice)

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
    I'm playing as Chaos until they release the Ork faction,
    Did Orks get delayed?
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Did Orks get delayed?
    Yes, they've decided to focus on the core shooter mechanics for an earlier release of the early access. Xenos will be here soon enough, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Actually, these are two very different events. The link is regarding the release of the Founder's programme in 2013, while this is regarding the release of the early access, which is happening tomorrow (after an almost 2 year long wait)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
    Actually, these are two very different events. The link is regarding the release of the Founder's programme in 2013, while this is regarding the release of the early access, which is happening tomorrow (after an almost 2 year long wait)
    You mean that one is about the game and this one is about your spam referral link?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You mean that one is about the game and this one is about your spam referral link?
    No, I mean that one is old and outdated and this one is about an upcoming event. Your name rings true, I'll give you that.

It's about the same game. You can always ask a mod to update the OP for you if the information is unacceptably outdated.