Poll: Who do you wanna see in new expac.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What character do you want to see in KotFE?

Simple who would you like to see make a return to the game from earlier, or continue from Revan/Emperor storylines?

Poll Coming.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Darth Marr 100%. I mean, I already know he's in it somehow but yeah. He's just a badass and smarter than your average Sith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darth Marr is probably my favourite Sith. He is a realist and is progressive. Very closely aligns with how I play my Juggernaut. Other characters I'm not sure that are still around from there, since you can kill most of them.

Otherwise, I'd like to see Gnost-Dural show up and guide the Republic survivor. But I have a feeling he died in the attack on Coruscant or the attack on Tython by the new enemies.

Deleted
    Thana Vesh for sure, she is adorable. Taris quests are so much better on Imp side thanks to her!

I had to leave out a few, Malgus, the Voss from the Jedi Knight questline, ex Havoc Squad members, i would of like to see something from them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Darth Marr for sure, The Hands of the emperor - Saw them on Rishi on the warrior, i'll like a few cutscenes for various consequences you wrought on yourself for defying the Emperor on Ziost. Leave Revan in the past. Also your recruited allies from the 1-50 story if you chose the light side option. - Your Overseer , lord ravari ect.

Darth Marr, definitely. Best sith ever.

Theron Shan, because it would feel odd if he just stopped existing after SoR... and I like my romance(s) to continue.

Jadus! I'm the SPOILER on one playthrough so of course I want to meet him!