10+ Year Old Account

ugh gear - Y you no drop offhands

So I'm a heroic raider, and I finally got some heroic weapons.
    But I've been getting a lot of the 1h-ers, and dear lord those damn off hands will not drop!
    I just gave up and now using my staff some Xhul (which is better anyway.)

But I gotta ask, have you all had issues getting offhands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Or just get a crafted offhand and upgrade to 6/6. Then you can just reroll stats to what you want.

theres another choice too, do arena and get 1250 points, that gets ya 700 oh, one with crit/mastery or one with haste/multi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    But I gotta ask, have you all had issues getting offhands?
    Didn't really have an issue getting one, since Gorefiend and Manneroth are bosses that I was coining for tier. I did have an issue keeping it relevant though, once you move up to Mythic Manneroths starts looking old pretty quickly and Gorefiend was the first real pain in the ass to kill.

Got a mouth on a rope from Gorefiend now though, should last a while despite it's poor itemization. I can definitely feel you though, there seems to be a million one handers of varying ilevel, then two offhands that are in awkward places and / or poorly itemized. Definitely better to shoot for one of the staves, though that's nothing new.

I miss the days where you could get a nice sword like The Turning Tide and feel happy with it, it's felt like every 1hande/OH combo is either suboptimal or a pain to get for a while now.

8 HC Arch kills, not even one staff.
    10 HC Council kills = only one trinket dropped (by the time it dropped, everyone already had it on coin but me, "lucky" me).

One thing I'm looking forward to is the sword from Mythic council. That beauty _must_ -be- MINE!

I dont like offhands since one peice will always lag behind and needing two upgrades to fill the slots rather than one. Unfortunately also no 720 staff drop yet while having gone through multiple 1 handers to replace a 715 staff. They dont seem to drop often, but when they do it just gets DE since very few want to be put in the spot to need 2 slots instead of 1.

Have seen the one on Mannoroth many many times that I'm pretty sure every caster in our raid has one just incase of a high 1 hander drop if they arent using it already. 6/12 of our casters & healers are using 1H+OH and the rest with archi staff. Pretty even split it seems. Might just seem that OH drops are low since theyre only on 2 bosses not including shields, while 1h caster weapons drop off 7.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    8 HC Arch kills, not even one staff.
    10 HC Council kills = only one trinket dropped (by the time it dropped, everyone already had it on coin but me, "lucky" me).

One thing I'm looking forward to is the sword from Mythic council. That beauty _must_ -be- MINE!
    Not quite on topic of offhands but if you want to talk about GG DSI
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...6nite/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Astynax View Post

Not quite on topic of offhands but if you want to talk about GG DSI
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...6nite/advanced
    Yeah, you just wait until we get curses again.