Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Was QM MMR also reset? It's terrible how many bad teams I currently playing in (also facing).

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Was QM MMR also reset? It's terrible how many bad teams I currently playing in (also facing).
    No. QM MMR has been staying the same; Maybe there must be lots of new players or smurfs coming in. QM has been fun though since S1 began. I've had some really insane games going either way. (close games or L20 Teamwipe/comeback type of stuff). Seen a lack of supports also in many QM games recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    4-6 in placement, got gold 4. I accidentally picked hammer on a map, but we ended up still wining. I am getting better at Illidan, won 3 games in a row with him.
    Since S1 started, I am practicing more heroes too. Couple of heroes which show some promise are Kael'thas and Dehaka.I only tried Illidan in VS this week and the only improvement I had on him was to reduce the deaths I had by half, lol.

So far I've accomplished nothing because my HL games consist of one strong win followed one troll group full of drama queens who spend the whole game bitching and moaning about how everyone else is terrible while playing like utter trash.

Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So far I've accomplished nothing because my HL games consist of one strong win followed one troll group full of drama queens who spend the whole game bitching and moaning about how everyone else is terrible while playing like utter trash.

Sigh.
    Know that feeling, that's why i started at the start of match giving mutes to my team and guess what? Is somehow working. But yesterday i got win, lose, win, lose, win, lose. I advanced to silver 2 and allmost get downgarde to silver 3.

Blizz pls more slots to ignore people. ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Know that feeling, that's why i started at the start of match giving mutes to my team and guess what? Is somehow working. But yesterday i got win, lose, win, lose, win, lose. I advanced to silver 2 and allmost get downgarde to silver 3.

Blizz pls more slots to ignore people. ;/
    Simply turn off your ally chat, it's pointless pings should be enough. If people don't listen to pings they won't listen to chat and prevents you from getting silenced since criticism on all levels is always considered 'toxic'

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive been learning how to Greymane after seeing the hots world championship. Man he can be a lot of fun. Ive won a good amount of games with him. I just won a 1v2 vs a Valla+Morales, I basically bursted Valla down even with Morales healing him then I killed Morales and I got the objective up Towers of Doom. It felt really nice. That might have been one of my first 1v2s, besides maybe with Lili.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I just reached Diamond 1 after winning 6 games in a row while duo queuing with a guy I met. I pretty much only played Anub'arak every game (one game with Arthas) while the other guy played mostly Chromie or Rehgar depending on the situation. XD

If this keeps going, I will be able to hit Master League eventually. Really excited. =)
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-06-22 at 02:04 AM.

Gave Chromie a run now that she is on free rotation. I had a [sand] blast!. Only did 1 QM after AI practice but it was a close game, we lost after they capped a boss and wiped our team while their core was on 14%. I am considering buying her next.

I can now understand why most players who come in HL adamantly stick to their Chromie, much to my chagrin.

I tried both sand blast and dragon's breath builds. Ignored time trap for the most part. But the buffs today (im in EU) should help as it just has a very short cast range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting on a 6 game winstreak during placements.

(the highlighted one was the first since revamp)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked my Hero League stats on hotslogs. Apparently I am in the top 1500 in Diamond League on the site with my 2936 mmr. I was around the top 3000 before I started playing on Sunday. This is so exciting. ^_^

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=809141

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Sitting on a 6 game winstreak during placements.

(the highlighted one was the first since revamp)
    Seems like playing Warrior really is paying off! =D

Chromie to level 5 in 9 games. Took 4 QMs to win 1 of those on her, though. Still lots of fun to play. Just Medivh left for the grind to 5 now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Seems like playing Warrior really is paying off! =D
    I remember preseason when I had a great win streak with Tyrael; won a couple games on him this season as well.
    Last edited by ttak82; 2016-06-23 at 04:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accomplished to win a Tomb of the Spider Queen match in QM after a stunning 46 minutes and constantly behind.
    Core was sub 50% for like 10 minutes maybe?

Crazy match really. Did gave us 569k xp (stim+friend bonus)
    And made me late for work, figured I had time for 1 quick match

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Accomplished to win a Tomb of the Spider Queen match in QM after a stunning 46 minutes and constantly behind.
    Core was sub 50% for like 10 minutes maybe?

Crazy match really. Did gave us 569k xp (stim+friend bonus)
    And made me late for work, figured I had time for 1 quick match
    It was even longer below 50%.

I think they pushed to core with third Webweavers and managed to bring it down to 34%, which was around 15 minute if I am not mistaken. Then also enemy Murky tried to core rush and brought it down to 19% while we were team fighting. Definitely a great defensive effort, we caught all their rotations and pushed waves back nicely.

Here are the stats, the numbers are insane:

Sorry you were late to work, but how often do play such long games? I can't even imagine how heartbroken the enemy team was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Win unranked draft with Cho'Gall in team. Should i call it win win?

10+ Year Old Account
    So about that Tomb game, enemy team got our core down to 19% after about 34 minutes.
    Means we managed to defend that for 12 minutes.

If they didn't bother invading us at boss but went for core instead, they would've won

Deleted
    Did promo games 6-4 and got D3 which I guess is alright

Did promo 5-5 got golden 3. Wasn't expected more, quite happy. And IMO golden portrait is best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive been going back to my roots and have been playing siege Azmo. It is actually a lot stronger since wave clear is not the focus as it used to be.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Tassadar to level 10 just to insta buy the master skin

I accomplished zero today. As usual. One game, one loss, calling it a day. Trying again tomorrow.

Although, I guess dragging that shite game out to 35 minutes is kind of an accomplishment? *sigh*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.