Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    Hi mates i rly like Hots and not play too much and i wanna ask normaly ask is there a chance get out from silver bracket ?

I dont play too much games in every season so rly dont know if its work just ask if someone have expierence with that or i should just stop play and give up

If you win more than you lose, you'll get better ranks as you play enough games. That's all there is to it

Try and get better at the game, by practicing basic mechanics (stutter stepping/hero combos/map awareness etc) and heroes in QM/Unranked/Try mode (of course you can do that in HL too, but I find it a bit more stressful so to speak) and watch high level streamers (I personally prefer Grubby/AlexTheProG because they explain why they do what they do)/pro play for the macro side of things.

That said, that might be a bit too much effort if you already don't play much.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing my placements, we get the following draft on ToD: Alarak/Zul'jin/Kel'thuzad/Johanna/Rehgar and we proceed to get instantly deleted in every TF since we're super squishy. Next draft on Tomb: Johanna/Rehgar/Zarya/Hammer/Nazeebo. Hammer was flanking most of the times, ended up with 9 deaths and proceeded to flame everyone. Such fun!

Deleted
    Every season I drop 2-3 leagues back. I come to hate this game - last 4 seasons I got to gold 4 but every time new season drops I get matched retarded and get to silver x again....

10+ Year Old Account
    Today? I thought about it when I saw this thread.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Got the Scarecrow Xul skin, I'm so happy oh my gosh :3

Deleted
    Pushed my Unranked MMR through the roof. After two long-ish winstreaks, I regularly have high Plats up to Masters (current HL ranks) in my games. Intruigingly, they are better, but not lightyears better than my usual high Silver/low Gold neighborhood. When aggressive, they usually give themselves a chance to get out again, they actually hit their skill shots and, quite unlike me, they don't take five second breaks to contemplate 'What could I do next?' The whole game feels as if it was running 10 or 15% faster.

They also complain less and type alot less: when our Sylvanas was doing a camp instead of helping a Dragon Knight push, both masters in that game guys just pinged her once - almost at the same time.

Not sure yet what to do with this new treasure. I could skip HL this season to 'steal' the MMR for HL next season, I could tryhard like I usually do only in HL or just continue to just goof around and see how long it lasts. It won't last forever - these guys are better than me. But at least they taught me two lessons: be more aggressive and never do nothing.

Deleted
    Current season is marked by very short games - whatever they wanted to do with their changes, they failed. Snowball is a think almost on all maps now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Current season is marked by very short games - whatever they wanted to do with their changes, they failed. Snowball is a think almost on all maps now.
    Sylvanas needs a revamp or the laning changes has to go.

Braxis is a complete wash if the other team has a Sylvanas and they get a 100-0 objective.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Sylvanas needs a revamp or the laning changes has to go.

Braxis is a complete wash if the other team has a Sylvanas and they get a 100-0 objective.
    Sounds like how it was before the changes too tbh.

Well, it was technically yesterday, but I've been banking my shards (up to about 3800 now) for at least one of the Valla Winter Veil skins while hoping for a free one in a chest. Wouldn't you know it! Last night in my last game of the the night, I scored the beautiful red and green one!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

so ban sylvanas, or draft a comp that beats their 4 man - both are easy considering how bad sylvanas is when trying to hold objectives - reddit goes into a delightful amount of detail

sylvanas is basically the laning changes condensed into a single hero - people draft like complete trash against her/for the current state of the game in general and then cry how overpowered she is/how terrible the current state of the game is - feelshots
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-12-29 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    so ban sylvanas, or draft a comp that beats their 4 man - both are easy considering how bad sylvanas is when trying to hold objectives - reddit goes into a delightful amount of detail

sylvanas is basically the laning changes condensed into a single hero - people draft like complete trash against her/for the current state of the game in general and then cry how overpowered she is/how terrible the current state of the game is - feelshots
    yes reddit is the bastion of everything sane and pinnacle of balance designing

'just ban hero' didn't really work for Garrosh, did it?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

yes reddit is the bastion of everything sane and pinnacle of balance designing

'just ban hero' didn't really work for Garrosh, did it?
    not sure what reddit has to do with garrosh, that issue lies completely on Blizzard for releasing such a boring and one dimensional hero who was horrible to play with and against, as indicated by his ban rate

Deleted
    What do you think about new maps? I think they are rushed so hard. This new map (god bless not in hero league toration atm) is like the worst they outed since warhead. Hanamura was great I think - it's what the game is currently is about. instead of fixing hanamura they managed to make every map into hanamura.

I would love 1 map per year - good, tested and not trash.

I played HotS & HS all day, besides lying on the couch watching youtube...then 10 mins before the store closed (20:50) i managed to get out of the house (there was snow, apparently it was snowing since 5pm) to buy some cheese for my pasta. I ate my pasta with tomato sauce & cheese in front of the pc playing HS...it was delicious...now i can play again some HotS.

Reminds me of the good old days full of wasted time when i had holidays from uni. Nowadays i have kids & wife and days like this happen maybe once a year. Its good & bad

This game for me is so much fun ..but what for me killing the fun ? Solo Q and MM its not like a dota 2 in dota i feel i can win game solo i can help teammates and if someone is a troll still is a chance for a win.

Here i dont know if this game is dead or blizz just give up or dont know dont feel a standart what blizz offering from their games

10+ Year Old Account
    Just beat MFPallytime in a mirror match, blaze vs blaze. Been watching his videos for years and absolutely love his content, so felt so great to go toe to toe with him in an actual game!

Super jealous!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Nobody here mentioned the hidden dominance of LILI! Look hotslogs if you don't believe me.