Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    K so I know how it's done now, been doing it. But some people are using the insignia trinket for the trick as well, I can not get this to proc without doing damage. So how are they proccing the insignia trinket?

The trick has nothing to do with being the person to pull or using Arcane Barrage. It's simply abusing Fruit Basket + self buffs in combat as RPPM triggers (ie. Ice Floes, Alter Time) + health deficit with healing tonic as legit trinket trigger (unequip gear, re-equip and tonic) + ginvis dropping combat to allow swapping gear.

Yeah, didn't know they're using healthstones to trigger trinkets until I checked NAG. Ugh.

Do you think blizzard will make trinket/RPPM triggers more stringent in the future? I clearly remember self-buffs being sufficient trinket triggers back before 6.2.

Got it working, ty.
    Last edited by Dylemma; 2015-10-09 at 10:34 AM.

Sooo is warcraftlogs deleting and banning people using this bug now? I see a lot of logs being deleted but I heard it's cause of a priest exploit?
    Last edited by Dylemma; 2015-10-11 at 09:40 AM.

http://forums.warcraftlogs.com/viewt...hp?f=15&t=4708

"Double ring use (e.g., Fruit Basket exploit)," is the official reason provided for blacklisting such logs. At least, I think it is. I didn't check the entire forum for other relevant posts.

Frankly, I've no idea why the administrator of Warcraftlogs thinks this is a good idea, but his site, his rules.

Priests, rogues and mages (or any other class with combat-dropping skills that I might have forgot) can do this, so it might just be this category of exploits in general.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2015-10-11 at 04:45 PM.

Deleted
    Good rule tbh.

Kinda lame, but I don't mind because doing it every pull is annoying if you're lazy. But this is on blizzards end of exploits idk why people are getting their rankings taken because of it...kinda stupid. Especially because you can't get everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylemma View Post
    doing it every pull is annoying if you're lazy

ye those things are usually bad for two reasons. They make the game obnoxious, and they become unfair if others don't use them. I would only congratulate someone if he discovered it solely on his own.

I personally just don't like Warcraftlogs dictating what sort of logs they allow on their website, since such sort of bias seems to me to be......distasteful, for a site that is supposed to be about data gathering. I could have lived with them putting special notices on the logs they think is unfair.

It's mostly moot now, though - saw the news on NAG and just checked myself: Fruit Baskets are no longer usable in raid instances. You can still try to use ABr to replace it, I guess, but I think the barrage missile flies too fast to do such things.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2015-10-13 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    Would you support a site that gave the world first to a guild that found a bug that one-shots?