Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

BlizzCon 2015 In-Game Goodies Round-Up

Brewfest 2015, Armory Stats - Brewfest Mounts, Blue Tweets, GW2 PvP Growing, DLC #505

BlizzCon 2015 In-Game Goodies Round-Up
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Heading to BlizzCon 2015 or planning to watch online with the Virtual Ticket? Take a gander at the collection of epic in-game goodies you’ll get when you join us for the convention in person or at home.

World of Warcraft – Murkidan Pet
    After consuming the shin bone of Gul'dan, this fiesty demon hunter was caged for 10,000 years by his brother Murkfurion. Now he’s ready to unleash his finfernal rage in pet battles across Azeroth!

Heroes of the Storm – Nexus Battle Beast Mount
    Teams will tremble and Cores will crumble when you storm into combat astride the mighty Nexus Battle Beast!

Hearthstone – Blizzard 2015 Card Back
    Hearthstone on phones, Tavern Brawls, Blackrock Mountain, The Grand Tournament, and more—a very cool year, indeed.

StarCraft II – Portraits
    Show off your status as a galactic BlizzConquerer with a pair of Legacy of the Void–themed portraits invoking the mysteries of the Xel’Naga and the power of the Spear of Adun.

Diablo III – BlizzCon Pennant, Pet, and Portrait
    A trio of treasures awaits! Fly the colors of the BlizzCon crusade with an all-new pennant, and mrglgllglgll the demonic hordes with your Murkgoblin pet and portrait.*

This year’s epic collection of in-game goodies will be available to everyone who purchased a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket or who’s attending the show in person (just redeem the Digital Bonuses code you received when you purchased your tickets), and will be unlocked for use after BlizzCon begins. Head to the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket page to order or learn more!

*Windows/Mac version only
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-09-21 at 05:29 PM.

Hereos and Heartstone is pretty tame, so is Starcraft 2 but, Diablo 3 item I want now

Is there going to be a band this year? Usually they have announced who it is by now. Maybe I missed it

Quote Originally Posted by minywheats View Post
    Is there going to be a band this year? Usually they have announced who it is by now. Maybe I missed it
    It hasn't been announced yet. In the last few years they didn't announce until late October.

I bought the Virtual Ticket, but I can't find the codes for the ingame stuff are that mailed out later?

Deleted
    those are some pretty dissapointing rewards lmao glad i aint buying it :<

Suddenly I badly need a Murkfurion pet, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    I bought the Virtual Ticket, but I can't find the codes for the ingame stuff are that mailed out later?
    Underneath the last pic:
    This year’s epic collection of in-game goodies will be available to everyone who purchased a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket or who’s attending the show in person (just redeem the Digital Bonuses code you received when you purchased your tickets), and will be unlocked for use after BlizzCon begins. Head to the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket page to order or learn more!

10+ Year Old Account
    no in-game portrait for heroes of the storm... just a reskinned mount?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    those are some pretty dissapointing rewards lmao glad i aint buying it :<
    Think most people buy this because they want to experience blizzcon, these items is just a bonus.
    Last edited by mmoc9f654c67ef; 2015-09-21 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    You only get one code, which is the one you use to register for the stream. All the goodies are linked to that one.

Some pretty badass rewards again this year.

Deleted
    do they ever award beta keys for blizz con atendees

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post
    do they ever award beta keys for blizz con atendees
    Simply put Yes, although generally not to those who buy the virtual ticket.

Ah, Blizzard's yearly cash grab... 30 dollar to watch them advertise their products through an online stream - knowing that most people interested at watching are loyal customers already. Shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaurin View Post
    Simply put Yes, although generally not to those who buy the virtual ticket.
    Last year Prio access was given to the lotv beta and not for a while have people who have been there been given beta codes for stuff like WoW. The WoD one was Pax South if I'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-09-21 at 06:32 PM.

Oh yeah big bag of winers for 30$. No Ty - I want next tier raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Ah, Blizzard's yearly cash grab... 30 dollar to watch them advertise their products through an online stream - knowing that most people interested at watching are loyal customers already. Shameless.
    Don't buy it then and watch the free stream of the opening ceremony and tournaments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Some pretty badass rewards again this year.
    More like underwhelming.

Not impressed with the reskinned kodo mount thing for HotS... and the murloc portrait for Diablo looks kinda stupid. I guess the pennant is okay. Overall, not very interesting.