Poll: Did you try out "the ugly duckling" and did it work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I didn't try, because I really don't care. And I'm fat, bald and overall, rather unpleasant looking. So chances are even the ugly chicks don't want me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dying Snake View Post
    I didn't try, because I really don't care. And I'm fat, bald and overall, rather unpleasant looking. So chances are even the ugly chicks don't want me.
    Luckily for you, being fat, bald, and unpleasant looking can be easily overcome with the proper amount of confidence, charisma, and wealth. So get some of those things and you're good to go. Barring that, you could start a band.

Yea great tip...if your 13.
    Also thought it was funny you made it out like you discovered some new fucking mating process never known to man.
    Get back to me once your balls have dropped and lets talk about how to pull real women in the real world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    So recently i proposed a challenge for you people out there having a hard time picking girls up.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-this-weekend

Considering the thread has been watched 5000 times im curious if people have tried it out this weekend and if it worked.

Let us know!
    lol.

Evolution at its finest. Only the terminally stupid would try this shit. And as its guaranteed not to work, they never get to breed. Natural selection at work.

Deleted
    You'd be surprised what just getting in good healthy shape and being clean and well groomed can do for you.

Shave your head, exercise hard (heavy weights and HIIT) and eat clean (learn to cook, it's very easy) for 4 months, then buy just a few simple effective clothes like collared shirt / simple suit / decent shoes and take a shower from time to time.

Just doing that will put you in the top 20% of men out there.

Just posting something here so next time I'm sad, I have something to read to make me feel better about myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried it, now I have 5 baby mama's. Thanks OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried it, but it doesn't work for girls.

Jk, I didn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Get back to me once your balls have dropped and lets talk about how to pull real women in the real world.
    Huehuehue. Ex-bartender in a steady relationship for 6 years now. Please tell me more about your balls dropping and how to pull women in the "real world"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Tried it, now I have 5 baby mama's. Thanks OP!
    Your are very welcome! Didnt I remind people to be safe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Just posting something here so next time I'm sad, I have something to read to make me feel better about myself.
    So i assume you tried it and it worked?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtoes View Post
    I waited around for them to talk to me, but nothing happened so.
    Then u have no clue it if worked. Did u even read my pro tips?

Needs a 5th option, a default one so that I can see the results without always having to click the damn button, since none of these options fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
    Absolutely. I see it all the time and I've seen it here in numerous threads that ask what people do for a living, what they earn, how much sex they've had, etc.

People have no motivation to be honest online in a forum like this. As a moderator you surely have seen plenty of fabrications that fall under the trolling rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Absolutely. I see it all the time and I've seen it here in numerous threads that ask what people do for a living, what they earn, how much sex they've had, etc.

People have no motivation to be honest online in a forum like this. As a moderator you surely have seen plenty of fabrications that fall under the trolling rule.
    psst http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/just-g...-and-tell-lies
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    The goal of all Real Men is to trick women in to sex they regret later and then play victim that women dare criticize them online.
    Which "they"? Sex "they" (the men) regret later, or sex "they" (the women) regret later? Or both? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh -- thanks for that! Normally I'm at least moderately meme savvy, but that one I've never seen before.

But now the response makes sense. Was suuuuuuuuuuuuuper confused.

Deleted
    tried it on the wife.
    she wasnt impressed that i hit on her mother.

- - - Updated - - -

i can vouch for this

/ilovetotype30characters