Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Expert View Post
    You whine like someone who believes they should have >2K rating but struggle to break 1K. Nice hyperbole there about DKs and hunters...yes, everyone is now playing turbo because it's so much better than any other comp. The ignorance you're putting on display is truly LOL-worthy.

I play turbo and I am the enhancement shaman, if you think it's a free win then I suggest you give it a try. You're mad that you can't CC spam your way to a win, then realize that you're not really as good as you think you are when you actually have to play your class rather than attack a CC'd target dummy. Cry more baddie.

Oh yeah, private servers...that must be what I'm doing.

Enhancement shaman having a semi-effective 3s comp that can break into 2K and hold its position there does in no way make them "OP"...and no, there is not a shortage of huntards, DKs, warriors or rogues in arena BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE players are tired of playing the same old class and want a change of pace, so some of them are giving enhance a try and realizing how much fun it can be.

Arena is not the only pvp that matters, and you're an idiot for making that statement. It may be all that matters to you - but learn that you are speaking for yourself. You do not rep any group, and you barely know WTF you're talking about here.

The class diversity in 3v3 diminishes as you climb in ratings, NOT because some classes are particularly better than others, but because there are fewer players who get to that level and the ones who do tend to stick with their favorite class...which may or may not be FOTM.

At the 3v3 ratings you manage, 800s or whatever sub-1000 bracket you fall into, there are plenty of goofy comps that span a variety of classes/specs. Again, class/spec rep at high ratings is always going to be narrow. Bell curve. Study stats if you want to know why. It's not "proof" of viability or lack thereof.
    you should be really reported for major trolling, who are you anyways?
    a rude scrub who never entered the arena?
    You make no sense and anything you said was just disproven several posts ago. Sure in your dreamworld dks and hunters are not popular in arenas anymore because they got boring, how about every class got boring in wod? And these classes just do not cut it this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    you should be really reported for major trolling, who are you anyways?
    a rude scrub who never entered the arena?
    You make no sense and anything you said was just disproven several posts ago. Sure in your dreamworld dks and hunters are not popular in arenas anymore because they got boring, how about every class got boring in wod? And these classes just do not cut it this season?
    Except that you are the one actually trolling.