Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What was your first post on MMO-C?

I just thought about this idea when going trough my own post history, maybe it would be interesting to share.

My first post was;
    grats
    In a thread about World first Glory of the Ulduar Raider by Ensidia 2009-05-11.

Share yours !

PS. Preferably don't link threads so we don't necro (:

HOW TO SEARCH

Ok, so to help others and keep vindicatorx sane, here's how step by step.

Step 1: Scroll up and click on the big green Search button
    Step 2: Typ in the field "User Name" your own name.
    Step 3: Before you hammer on that Search Now button, the most bottom option is Sort Results By. Select Date and select Ascending Order.
    Step 4: Click on Search Now
    Step 5: Click on the first thread that appears. That's where your oldest post is.
    Step 6: Scroll through the pages to find it and remember some nostalgic memories
    ???
    Profit
    Step 7: Post here and be happy!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-09-23 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    its because u have 804 post
    just tried, all i get is null results, the 'oldest' post i can find is still in jan 2015, and i'm pretty sure i post since i made account in 2010, it was something along gz to world first like u but of course - since it was ages ago - i can't remember
    anyone else had that problem of stuck at way too early page of their own archive ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Yep, I'm not getting my earliest posts (probably because they only store so many). The oldest post that is showing up is from 2013 about Cataclysm, but I've been posting since '09

Deleted
    the oldest post I can find is from 2015..

the entire post history apparently got deleted

so I'll be a lil' rebel and post my first thread ever...

behold !

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-still-bugged

back in 2009 apparently Frost Nova was bugged for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't go further back, apparently. Furthest back is

That is most likely a BlizzCon reward item, to be in gift bags and from the Digital ticket.
    Which isn't my first post. Can't go all pages back. Says 40 pages, but onlyt 27 available.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Well that's just fucking dandy. Locked out of selling shit for 7 days.
    Posted 6 month ago heh, the latest post only shows the last 39 pages. I have nearly 19,000 posts >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Which isn't my first post. Can't go all pages back. Says 40 pages, but onlyt 27 available.
    Yes, you can. Click search button above with the field blank. On the next page enter your name in the User field and click it to ascending order. I found mine and I have 11 months on you.

OT this is my first post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...compare-to-WoW
    I was answering where I came from game wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Yes, you can. Click search button above with the field blank. On the next page enter your name in the User field and click it to ascending order. I found mine and I have 11 months on you.

OT this is my first post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...compare-to-WoW
    I was answering where I came from game wise.
    Apparently it is this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh, I just can't wait for this, always wanted something new to explore.
    A comment for the Echo Isles.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure I can find mine. I've got nearly 40,000 posts and it's been 4 years.

y just 10 chars?

/stupid30charrule

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    History only goes back 29 pages, so not sure. It would have been in the rogue, priest or general discussion(wow) forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    This appears to be my first post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post10232847

Ranting about DW blood, I guess.

Unless previous posts were deleted with the threads they were in, I think this was my first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd
    Big Bang Theory sounds nicer than Big Bang Law anyway.
    from this thread

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onger-a-theory

Like most others, I can only go back so far, but the oldest post I can dig up is:

"If by "very average" you mean better than nearly everything, then I suppose they are "very average" indeed."

That smartass comment was in response to people complaining about ferals not being very good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    For some good summaries, I would recommend the youtube channel of Potholer54: youtube.com/user/potholer54
    (sorry, can't use links in first posts apparently)

He has a series of videos on the subject of climate change, some of which involve debunking supposed "scandals" and the like that have cropped up in the media. What makes his channel worth paying attention to is that he cites his sources in the descriptions, and more than that, encourages you to check them and let him know if he got something wrong.

As he says in his video - Science vs. the Feelies, it's easy to sit in an armchair, wait for a thought bubble to appear, and then sell this as "just common sense" if you have a media platform to do it, but for a scientific claim to be worth anything, it needs to be backed up by evidence using experimentation and analysis. He is critical of both sides of the debate, pointing out that some of the effects of climate change are exaggerated by people like Al Gore for their own agendas, but that behaviour like this shouldn't shunt people into camps of "alarmists" and "deniers".
    In response to a thread titled: Having trouble finding the science behind climate change. Though in regard to that very first paragraph - now I can!

https://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This appears to be my first post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post10232847

Ranting about DW blood, I guess.
    Think I found your real first post muahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If your race has a bonus to any particular profession you have, it will not count. For instance, for my Draenei to reach Mining/JC, he had to hit 525/535, respectively, because he started with a +10 bonus to Jewelcrafting.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...wo-professions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How'd you find that? I wanna find mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    This method worked really well.

Deleted
    Probably something about feminism. Or SJWs. Or rape.

Or world of warcraft. Since I used to play that, hence why I'm here... like most people I guess.

I have 40 pages of posts since 2015-06-30.
    Damn, I post a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, found it, was in in WoW general discussions about Cat druid vs. rogue dps and how it should be balanced. In 2008.

I think I was active for a little bit, maybe something like 100 posts, and then didn't use my account for five years.