Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Minion quotes are the worst.. I've blocked every possible site, but there's apparently an infinite amount.
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

It really makes me sad how people keep spreading ignorance, this done with Republicans and Democrats, it's a non partisan issue.

Is this something common that you all see as well or am I just lucky to have some of my FB friends be completely ignorant.
    This is a main reason why I permanently abandoned my old facebook account. I had developed a global network of nearly 1000 players in a game that I played called Castle Age. I played with all kinds of people from Scandinavians, to American Rednecks, to Bulgarians, to Russians, to Iranians, to Indonesians. While I quit the game in 2011, in 2012 I began hearing through my Wife how some of my guild members were spewing hate filled vitriol and lies on both presidential candidates (surprisingly enough, it wasn't the Rednecks but other US Citizens).

Now I keep a much smaller fb page of family, close friends and people that I meet IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's because genuinely interesting discussions is banned here leaving only flavour of the month topics that's awfully American centric
    I would say it's "Euro-America" centric. There's an awful lot of European-specific threads here too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Minion quotes are the worst.. I've blocked every possible site, but there's apparently an infinite amount.
    I have yet to see a minion on Facebook, though I've heard they exist.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I would rather discuss the social progression towards sex and education etc than American politics, police brutality and feminism. Unfortunately other topics of interests I have here are either banned or locked to dead subforums

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you think I care about British drag queens lol
    Seems like something you would be into, your kinda thing.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Honestly, with the sheer amount of bullshit pages I have blocked, I'm surprised Facebook responds quickly for me.