Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That guy, Shaun King, also has been accused of being in the Rachel Dolezeal category where he's actually white (according to his birth certificate) but claiming to be a black person lol. BLM at this point has become a joke. It must be tiring waking up each morning and hoping you can find something offensive to tweet about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    For someone who complains about the way black people talk, you sure did a lot of violence to the English language with this paragraph.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ. I don't want to see an epidemic of racism. I want to see it go away. But that doesn't happen by just covering your eyes.
    Don't we all, but the reality is that will never happen. Racism is human nature. Maybe in the distant future when all of humanity has fused into one consciousness or some kind of floating space brain. Till then, we will have to deal with it because lets face it it's not going away.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yes you do because it reinforce your narrative there is an epidemic of racism which makes you see racism in things that are not just like those so called nooses
    Why do you people see conspiracy in everything? Think about what you just wrote and reflect on how silly it is.

This is a plot to cause an epidemic of racism!
    Evolution is a plot to steer our children away from Christianity!
    Climate Change is a plot to steal your freedom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific420 View Post
    AND THIS IS WHY I OWN A GUN LIVE IN THE WOODS AND AM RACIST AS SHIT. sorry for the caps but on the serious note im so sick of #blacklivesmatter what about #bussinessownersbussinesses or #weburntdownbaltimor give it a break you people have more freedom than half the world and who gives a shit what others think if you didnt act like frigging retards every chance you got then it may be different look at the way you dress look at how you talk i mean who the fuck says he sleep isent they are asleep or they are sleeping or he/she is sleeping not he sleep ebonics FTW right im so glad that got shutdown by us racist whites also i had a idea lets take 50 blacks and 50 whites put them in the middle of nowheres with the basic tools to build and i bet in 50yrs the whites would have a small functioning city and the blacks would be at the gates begging for stuff while there area is a cespool of rot lazy people and stupid people blame us the whites for their problems and INB4 BANNED
    So black people have never produced anything?
    Ebonics isn't an actual dialect?
    You passed 9th grade English?

If you're going to be racist at least be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Hey, I don't want there to be racism."

"YES YOU DO, SAYING YOU DONT WANT RACISM MEANS YOU WANT RACISM SO YOU CAN SAY YOU DONT WANT RACISM /logic"
    if you believe the sky is falling and that is your belief you will now think that anything that hits you atop your head is the sky

yes we have racism we always will but when you have the preconceived notion it is in epidemic amounts you will go around believing things are racist when they are not just to reinforce your preconceived notions

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    #paperlanternsmatter

Really? I. Just baffled by this, I guess when you run out of material you have to create controversy where there never was any.....
    Well Booker T Washington perfectly described these people back in 1911:

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs

15+ Year Old Account
    yes you do because it reinforce your narrative there is an epidemic of racism which makes you see racism in things that are not just like those so called nooses
    Let's all just close our eyes. That way, we can't actually see the skin color of the people who tend to have a rougher time socially and legally. Racism solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    to an SJW they sure did because they wanted to see nooses because it reinforced their narrative if they were
    BLM is now SJW as well? I think that's more on you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Don't we all, but the reality is that will never happen. Racism is human nature. Maybe in the distant future when all of humanity has fused into one consciousness or some kind of floating space brain. Till then, we will have to deal with it because lets face it it's not going away.
    Exposure to diversity goes a long way to minimizing this. I had an old family member who was racist towards black people. Then he ended up working with one. He found out that black people are people too and stopped being racist.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Why do you people see conspiracy in everything? Think about what you just wrote and reflect on how silly it is.

This is a plot to cause an epidemic of racism!
    Evolution is a plot to steer our children away from Christianity!
    Climate Change is a plot to steal your freedom!
    no it is human natural to reinforce ones preconceived notion by contributing things to that notion which aren't

if you believe the sky is falling and that is your belief you will now think that anything that hits you atop your head is the sky

yes we have racism we always will but when you have the preconceived notion it is in epidemic amounts you will go around believing things are racist when they are not just to reinforce your preconceived notions
    Unless I missed it (correct me if I did), I don't think that Garnier made any claims that things were racist when they weren't- they simply took issue with the idea that incidents of racism are very few in number, even acknowledging that hysteria of nothing isn't helpful and does happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    BLM is now SJW as well? I think that's more on you...
    yes they are they want so called "social justice" and they go to extremes and use bully tactics to try to accomplish what they call justice
    they fall right into the description of a SJW

10+ Year Old Account
    no it is human natural to reinforce ones preconceived notion by contributing things to that notion which aren't
    You mean perspective? The above just sounds like turning the saying of 'walk a mile in my shoes' into 'your shoes don't fit me, so it's not an issue'.

- - - Updated - - -

yes they are they want so called "social justice" and they go to extremes and use bully tactics to try to accomplish what they call justice
    they fall right into the description of a SJW
    Basically, they fit your preconceived notion, so you equate the two regardless of the topic. You are SJW by your definition...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    We're getting a lot better at it over time, especially with the onset of true globalization. We've only been able to communicate instantaneously with people from all parts of the planet for a single generation. It took a lot longer than that for the Irish to be considered properly white. We'll always have divisions in society. The rich will be angry at the poor and vice versa, the science majors will have it out for the humanities trying to steal their funding, ect. but I think that's a hell of a lot better than arbitrarily dividing up people by pigmentation.

It's also human nature to see shit that ain't there (Jesus' face is in the cereal) and believe shit without proof. There's lots of stupid things that can be chalked up to human nature.

Fortunately, some of us can go beyond human nature. Unfortunately, you seem to think I can't, and believe -without proof- that I want that to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Basically, they fit your preconceived notion, so you equate the two regardless of the topic. You are SJW by your definition...
    That's kind of funny, if we accept that people's problem with SJWs isn't something based solely on political affiliation but demanding all people conform to your personal cultural norms and extremist social expectations, Vyxn is a complete SJW.

Exposure to diversity goes a long way to minimizing this. I had an old family member who was racist towards black people. Then he ended up working with one. He found out that black people are people too and stopped being racist.
    right because he probably entered the situation with an open mind and realized blacks are people to but if he was a closed minded person and entered the same situation he would be looking for reasons to reinforce his preconceived notion to reinforce his racism to justify it

SJW are closed minded they don't want see there isn't a epidemic of racism because that is counter to there narrative so they only see racism and going as far as seeing racism in things that aren't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    That's kind of funny, if we accept that people's problem with SJWs isn't something based solely on political affiliation but demanding all people conform to your personal cultural norms and extremist social expectations, Vyxn is a complete SJW.
    It's not unique to Vyxn, the differance between SJW and those who attack them is just the definition of social justice. This thread being a perfect example for Vyxn, because the group in the OP already identifies as BLM. They become SJW, because their social justice does not match Vyxn's. That's the only differance... Building a wall with Mexico? That's social justice... Defending Davis's refusal to even follow the law? Also social justice... He is SJW...

right because he probably entered the situation with an open mind and realized blacks are people to but if he was a closed minded person and entered the same situation he would be looking for reasons to reinforce his preconceived notion to reinforce his racism to justify it

SJW are closed minded they don't want see there isn't a epidemic of racism because that is counter to there narrative so they only see racism and going as far as seeing racism in things that aren't
    Pot meet kettle. You only seem to notice anything when 'BLM' or 'SJW' do something stupid.

10+ Year Old Account

While you, regardless of justification, would defend someone for subverting the law based on their preconceived notions. I do not see how you are any different...

- - - Updated - - -

Pot meet kettle. You only seem to notice anything when 'BLM' or 'SJW' do something stupid.
    They are SJW because he disagrees with them on what social justice is. Make it about a guy and cows on government property, he becomes the same extreme fighting for social justice. Make it about refusing to do your job because of religious views, he becomes the same social justice warrior.