Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    what the hell happened on feb24 2015 for such a huge spike?

edit: i'm blind as f. the lvl 25 stone was introduced

Considering the quality of the average MMO-C mod, a good round of "Whack-a-Mod" might do wonders for this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by York View Post
    Have you ever even watched Game of Thrones? He made this to be a duplicate Game of Thrones intro but with WoW. The animations were made to look like the GoT intro, which is why their music was used. That's why dude.. Lol...

Attempt at what? Are you dumb? He's 100% right.
    whoosh! /10char

Quote Originally Posted by superninjapresident View Post
    whoosh! /10char
    Woosh to you sir. This was a solid explanation. If you can't understand it, then there's no helping you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoor View Post
    Game of Thrones Style Intro 2/10
    Not sure you understand how the game is played... but if you do I give it a 1/10 attempt.

I really liked that world of thrones video, Nice job!

Wonder what happened in February.

The rare Youtube video that wasn't long enough! I was hoping for Silvermoon, Exodar, Teldrassil! Very cool though, I especially liked how Ironforge Mountain opened up.

That 3000% increase in players getting a level 25 pet once the menagerie stone hit is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnfstc View Post
    Wonder what happened in February.
    It explains in the article - it's when they added Ultimate Battle Training Stone to all level 3 garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    And elemental teams and basically all teams people are actually using, with heavy aoe dmg. And you're already giving them one death (armaggedon) for not that much dmg tradeoff.

Yet to see this team win any battle other than against full dragon teams... they just get destroyed by Bonkers
    I have no problem with elemental teams. Bonkers wrecks all. Just those damn Weebominations are pain in the ass.

EU-regionals! Hype!

The intro was pretty badass. GJ to whoever made that..