Deleted

Celestial Tournament guide

Hi!
    I've posted some time ago about my page Xu-Fu's Pet Battle Guides (http://www.wow-petguide.com).
    Today I released a section about the Celestial Tournament and since I've got many requests to do a guide on the tournament, I'd like to put it here as well. It's not just a guide but more a tool that let's you select your strategies (depending on the pets you have) and save them so you can go back and re-do the tournament at any time.
    If you have any comments or feedback on it, I'd greatly appreciate it :-)

Here's the direct link to the tournament guide: http://wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=8

I'm not sure if you are trying to only use commonly owned pets, but another combo to put under the Yu'la part is the Gregarious Grell. He can solo the dragon as well.

Also, its a nice little resource you made. It can be a pain looking up different strats to kill the mini fights while making sure I have the correct pets to do all 3 of them.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deleted
    The Gregarious Grell was one of the strats I stumbled upon, yes. I didn't use it indeed because it's a TCG pet and not so many people have it (I assume).
    Thanks for the suggestion though!

I usually go for the wowhead 18 pet strategy. Never failed me once.

I ended up picking up multiples of some pets to just power through some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    I usually go for the wowhead 18 pet strategy. Never failed me once.
    Same. Worked like a charm for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Same. Worked like a charm for me.

yeah but just incase bring some back up pets/setups in case you get fucked over by RNG