Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That GW2 trailer was full of every movie trailer cliche, ever. Excited to play it but, my gosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Last time I checked the queue in Wildstar was estimating my wait time at 327 hours, yeah.
    well shit..

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    GW2 trailer's quality is alright for the artstyle they picked. It's always been a more of a painted style, rather than CGI.

GW2 is in a good spot, once they start pumping out content again post-expansion release then I'd like the "no endgame" people to eat their hats.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    GW2 trailer's quality is alright for the artstyle they picked. It's always been a more of a painted style, rather than CGI.

GW2 is in a good spot, once they start pumping out content again post-expansion release then I'd like the "no endgame" people to eat their hats.
    I once ate a hat. Was a Stetson. Quite bland in taste tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I once ate a hat. Was a Stetson. Quite bland in taste tbh.
    Well, you should have eaten it shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Hahahaha, the comic is great, and you just made it better

How many fucking wipes hasn't occured in hfc because dumbasses barrage?
    This. The stereotype exists for a reason. I'm sick of wiping cause of tards that can't handle barrage. The moonkin tards with starfall are right behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    That DLC was good.

Although it's sad that Barrage is still the go-to talent for its tier. I try to be careful with not hitting extra mobs on my hunter alt, but there are some situations where you're much better off not even using that ability. (And really, would you bother to change out the talent for trash?) I miss using Glaive Toss, wish it could compete with Barrage.

Holinka gets butt hurt *every time* someone calls him on his non-sense.
    We're removing more and more social aspects of WoW by the patch and hotfix -- it's getting laughable.
    What WAS supposed to feel like "world pvp at its finest" is, literally, no different than a shit ball alterac valley with longer queues and different rewards.

So now we end up with, basically, a new BG. Nothing else.

Why don't they just make Ashran a BG and move on with life?

whats with MMOs having the worst advertising departments? This goes for WoW too (especially so)

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    This. The stereotype exists for a reason. I'm sick of wiping cause of tards that can't handle barrage. The moonkin tards with starfall are right behind them.
    To be fair, it's REALLY hard to gauge how wide of an area that happens.

It's like the Shaman's that pulled add's if they used Nova in BRF. They had *no idea* it would pull the downstairs add's from upstairs.

Imagine if paladins had their conc tripled or quadrupled. They'd be pulling a lot as well.

Now huntards have their name because right-click autoshot as well as not turning taunts off. THAT is where the stereotype started.
    Warlocks don't have this because they have only one pet made for tanking and they often know this whereas hunters don't. Pretty much ANY pet tank now since they can spec any pet how they want.

As a tank and healer, I don't heal pets that taunt *unless* the hunter is helping the tank for some reason (e.g. tank is undergeared, tank is about to die, whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    hahaha.

He used to be okay when he would respond to the most stupid comments you could ever think of. But now he treats everyone as equally stupid, alienating the player base who asks LEGIT questions. Hell why even respond to the stupid comments, respond to the thoughtful ones that actually pertain to something.
    I don't think it matters who or what he responds to. Everyone thinks they're the thoughtful ones with comments that pertain to something. And, invariably, someone agrees with them and complains that the guy didn't get a response...

The joke is that hunters are the smartest players.

I know that news on WoW are slow when I feel interested in GW2 news...not that I can play either atm thanks to my ISP fucking up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know their is no news when MMO-C has to post about other MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You know their is no news when MMO-C has to post about other MMO.
    Erm because its called MMO-Champion and not WoW champion?. Also there's sometimes news on other MMOs and other forums. Yes it originated as a WoW news site but why shouldn't they post info on other MMO's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde always win in Ashran? Uh...when?

Deleted
    waittime yesterday 1 1/2 hours - today: no realms online. *cheer*

10+ Year Old Account
    Is wildstar totally free to play or do i have to buy the base game?

In other words can i download it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Is wildstar totally free to play or do i have to buy the base game?

In other words can i download it online?
    It is Free To Play.
    https://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/f...w_0BoCUZPw_wcB

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-need-to-know/
    ~Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a joint called Veiled stair. ~