Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Seems like new transmog system will be account-wide. If so, you'll be able to transmog your spear artifact into any cool 2-hand weapons you have in any of your alts.

I've kept everything that would be hard or impossible to replace. Boss drops are easy enough to farm. And with a Diablo III style transmog system coming, I'd probably be farming anyway.

Got rid of all of mine after the change.

I threw some cool polearms away, sure, but I can farm all of them again. There's bound to be cooler models inc. so it isn't a big deal at all.

I kept all mine in void storage, though I can't say I have too many hard to obtain ones. I figured there might be a glyph or something some day that would allow you to display one in addition to your ranged weapon; I never thought hunters would get use out of them as a main weapon again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Transmog was supposed to be overhauled in an early WOD patch so don't hold your breath until it hits PTR.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Well, now Legion rolls around and it appears that survival will now use those weapons again, so all my xmogs are now gone. Yes, I could go farm for those items again but I really wish there was a way to get them back.
    Keep in mind only Polearms (Artifact Weapon) and possibly Staves and Two Handed Axes (unsure of the "xmog rules" between Polearms and other weapon types...) will be transmogable by Survival Hunters.

There is also the Item Restore function you can use to try and get some of your deleted/sold items back.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by KayArIEs View Post
    Keep in mind only Polearms (Artifact Weapon) and possibly Staves and Two Handed Axes (unsure of the "xmog rules" between Polearms and other weapon types...) will be transmogable by Survival Hunters.

There is also the Item Restore function you can use to try and get some of your deleted/sold items back.
    As of now, any 2h weapon can be transmogged onto a spear, as long as you can equip both; personally tested by applying 2h swords, axes, and staves onto a pike.

Did the same as the above person. Used black ice (polearm) and transmogged it into draconic avenger (axe) and ashkandi (sword) and they both worked. So you will be able to transmog swords, axes, and anything else hunters can use as weapons. I'm pretty sure the only thing we can't use is two handed maces and one handed maces.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-10-04 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Back in BC i deleted my old gear from Vanilla - gear that wasnt useable anymore because of its level. I'm talking my beloved original frostfire (mage tier from naxx) and others. That gear can't be obtained anymore, at least not in the original color. How do you think I feel when they released transmog system ?
    At least you can farm your items and get it back...
    I did this as well when BC came around. I got to 70 and was running out of space, so I sold off all my T2, T3, pre-naxx invasion set. Probably one of my biggest wow regrets.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    It's entirely different. The point is that I wouldn't have deleted them if I knew I could xmog them. Make sense?
    The point is the same as me deleting all the tier gear my warrior had before transmog to free up space. I never knew we could be able to xmog them.....