Deleted

WA Earth Shield / Lifebloom / Beacon problem

I have some weak aura strings for earth shield-shaman, lifebloom-druid and beacons-pala but after the last WA update they doesnt work anymore.
    Anyone knows why ?
    Here is an example of earth shield-shaman:

Code:
    dyZYdaGlfW2iLYCPcMnLUPOKBtL2PcTx0Ujz)uv9tOO)sv(nfdfkfdwenCL6GQQ8yv5yKIZrkPwOQIddSysjSCqdJk0tLwMO45qopvLPQOjdvtN4IIWPv5YcxxjBuvP8zs1MfvBxuQVdL8vvLQPrfnpsPAKqP0ZGcJwK(MQsoPQQUfPKCnOu19uGwhPenoOu51kOPgozbCYMaaLu)jB6fwC2)kjG5Gx4W)NrHCO7WA9gbYcgED4Pm5jaqjLclInZaAgWXb0GbRlloloNSGNCgfItwKaGcNS4gpDRbl(Hv3AWYlhcCd2VhGH)wqasltu)jZ6qOtPtHclqDUa5mkozrcakCYk(2b7ggOqy3WafclYE4Hy2uyDbNIt2nmqHWcS7ua2SSOGv8Td2nmqHqHcRapD9aYjlsaVHENk3WIeWBilmCzXWrwdwkmvwF8dRc4gENk3WcwqaB6Hh)SgvWpS6qZA79mlLWQH9TqIX1l9Wdw5CdCwfWnqCYrnSjaqj1FYMEHfNJzytaGsQ)Kn9clof2NzPe2mSNk7aIc(H9zwkbZDabIbYo4GSWWfZDabIbYQ9bzxQty1HM1MvhAwBVNzPem3beigiR2PWMBuc7p4bS(tocGqdwSPXPNkC0PJSwdaNt2fk8Sr2HLAbRaSHs4K1DzLJtkuyFwacXjl6u62GTy7VS(nsHf)YZV3Yk(4K1DzLJtkuyHGxWjR7YkhNuOWUqHhAhp(HfTJhNSOtPBdoIbfwOXgCY6USYXjfkSlu49SaeIFOWIFOTf4Rc4neX6pjlm0pJA6BhS3ZOyp1jEpJ72gsGZrnSaC8toJcy9e4PRhqeNuypC2e1FYSoe6u6SyD4skhD6iRA5oHNUEarCudRpmZZrHWV58lSlJtNyOnTLjJwJXxoXEMRvo)If)qBlW3)NrX(xjbmh8ch()mkKdDhwR3iqwWWRdpLjpbakPuyZMJACMrdfsa

Same happened with my lifeblooms, it constantly flashes even if is applied. Guess something's wrong with group scanning =\

That sounds like http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...ide-on-expire/ . If you have information on which version it first broke (or last worked), please add that to that ticket.

I'll probably take a look at that bug this weekend.

Deleted
    Sorry but I have no idea about the version of WA , i just update it with curse client and thats all
    And thank you for having a look on this !

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    That sounds like. If you have information on which version it first broke (or last worked), please add that to that ticket.

I'll probably take a look at that bug this weekend.
    The last working version was the previous on the curse =)
    It seems to me that this bug has nothing to do with expire, but i'm not an expert though, thanks for reply ;]

I got the same problem with Earth Shield, it doesnt disappear when I cast my shield on someone in raid

Hotfixed, ty!
    But still there's an issue when the tracked buff is on me, then it doesn't work correctly

Deleted
    yes, its fixed .thank you !

Now I got this error :
    Message: [string "return function()..."]:4: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 10/01/15 17:52:00
    Count: 2
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "return function()..."]:4: in function <[string "return function()..."]:3>
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:299: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:615: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:613>

Is that because I got a broken string or because of the addon ?