Poll: New DH Mains - What Class Are You Coming From?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New DH Mains - What Class Are You Coming From?

For those of you planning to main a Demon Hunter in Legion, what is your current main that you will be leaving behind.

LOLOLOOOLOL Druids Rebellion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearsom1992 View Post
    LOLOLOOOLOL Druids Rebellion
    3 man rebellion !

7+ Year Old Account
    0% Warlock? Very strange...
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

0% Warlock? Very strange...
    Surprisingly, I am the first one. O.o

I doubt I'll main one. I said I was going to main a monk and a dk when they came out, and I ended up playing different classes then.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I don't even know how to define my main anymore. I don't raid, I PVP on 4 characters fairly equally(Mage, Druid, Rogue, Monk), I've hit 2k+ rating and sat around the same on all of them. I don't really prefer one character over another...Everyone calls me by a name of a level 90 character(Shaman), I started off this game as a class I can't stand now...(Warlock) My most enjoyed class is still 96(Paladin), my favorite looking class is one of my least played(Shaman)... Only have 2 classes not at 100. What's a main? :<

I'm coming from the other 11 classes to play the 12th class!

So people are rerolling on blind faith with almost no information how the class plays?

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    So people are rerolling on blind faith with almost no information how the class plays?
    We have plenty of information: Melee class, tank/dps specs, focus on mobility.
    So we will have a dps which will probably be very similar to Rogues and a tank probably quite similar to Monks. Both with double jump.
    All melee play pretty much alike anyway so might as well plan to main a DH now. It's not like it will make any difference in terms of gameplay and if the lore appeals to you, why not?
    Okay, maybe class de-homogenisation will actually introduce real differences between classes and specs. I doubt it.

For myself: Will not main one. I main a healer and I want to keep it that way. Will certainly try one as an alt, though, and then either never play him again after levelling (because my DK alt can do melee/tanking, too, and having two of the sort is rather pointless) or possibly even use him as "main alt" for melee dps and tanking in case I don't feel like levelling my DK.

You must be all the fun at parties.

So what if we don't have much information. People are hyped over new thing, it has the new class smell and all, so it's not really a surprise. If more info comes out and it turns out the class is another flop like monk, most people will drop it in the first few months.

Basically, yeah.
    Well, can't say for eveyrone, but a loooong LOOONG VERY FUCKING LONG time ago i made a Night Elf Hunter because i read somewhere that they could dual wield and use swords. Then i made it thinking i could be a demon hunter alike.
    Today i play a Warlock, a Warrior and a Monk.

My reasons to main a demon hunter are pretty much because they use Demonic power as Warlocks while Raging like a Warrior into battle and with a Monk/Rogue mobility or agility And because i've always wanted to make something that played like illidan in WC3.

Of course the class can come up and being not fun at all and all about shit stuff. But if that's the case i will probably Unsub instead and play another MMO.

My Current plan is to main a DH and do All old content and new content with it. Then i may stop playing wow for real D:
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Deleted
    Currently plan to change from Warrior, but if the warrior remakes turn Fury/Arms into engaging specs then I'm a probably gunna stick with Warrior with DH as main alt

Im leaving druid for Demon Hunter.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2015-09-30 at 05:12 PM.

I will reroll to a demon hunter from a monk when more info are out.

undecided, we need more info.

i haven't had a main in a long time so hoping i might find one in the DH.

Deleted
    It's hard to make an informed decision about DHs since there are hardly any informations to be had.
    However, I come from Warrior. I have to exagerate to call her my main but she's the one that qualifies the most of the two. The other one beeing a mage.

Expecting to see rogues win this poll.

It doesn't have healing buttons; therefore, it can't be my main.

7+ Year Old Account
    will def have one as an alt. if i like it it will be a well played alt. i changed mains from hunter to pally years ago and play them about the same. then i made a mage and i use that as a chanter bot. pally is fun. hunter is fun . if DH is fun itll be a well played main alt lol