Deleted

Server Transferring - Want to back up my Elvui settings.

Hello guys.

So basically, I have found a very nice setup for my current Elvui setup which took a lot of time configuring and setting up. I had done this before and server transferred a character to find my profile reduced to default and having to remake my UI from scratch.

I am about to server transfer this same character again, and obviously I want to avoid this situation again. Is there any way I can make it so when I do transfer, the profile I am currently using will be available upon logging in?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    I am pretty sure you can just use the Elvui profile system, but if that doesent work you can copy/paste the files from your .wtf folder.

All your profiles are available ingame in the "Profiles" section of the ElvUI Config.

When you server transfer, it is like creating a new character. When you log in you will use a new default profile with the format "CharacterName - RealmName". Simply go to the profiles section and select your original profile (or choose to copy it over to your currently used profile). If you never changed the profile name, then your original profile name will be of the format "OldCharacterName - OldRealmName"