Page 1 of 3
LastLast

12-year-old boy suspended for staring at girl

http://www.fox19.com/story/30158100/...nttype=generic

Just like the story about the little boy kissing the girl and getting the cops called, this is yet another overreaction by supposed adults.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just let kids be kids please?

10+ Year Old Account
    *chuckles*

yes that i pretty much the only thing that comes to my mind reading idiotic BS like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is like a year old. Also, stop trying to regulate normal behavior.

Deleted
    Seems very fishy to me.

This part especially:
    “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

They are literally have their children raised in a dictatorship. This is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    This is like a year old. Also, stop trying to regulate normal behavior.
    I really wich people would stop doing this just to stir up "issues". Not sure if the OP tries to push "gender issues" or "race issues" though.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2015-10-04 at 03:37 PM.

Sounds like Hunger Games government shit.

Deleted
    jeeez america hold it together!

Was the girl white? I feel like this is a racially motivated suspension.

Just americans being american with weak laws, bad regulations and the wrong people in charge.

Move along.

I'm not in the least bit surprised that something like this went down. And that spooks me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it's a Catholic school. God at how many jokes I could come up with but I don't want the infraction. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Oh, it's a Catholic school. God at how many jokes I could come up with but I don't want the infraction. XD
    This explains a lot, considering Liberty University (pretty much the far right Christian Conservative... "College") fines students for attending dances and socials with the opposite gender, and fines them even more for visiting the residence of someone of the opposite gender.

So anyone who rants about feminists would be wrong in this case.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2015-10-04 at 03:50 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be surprised when you will need to hire a lawyer before you say hello to someone and then having to hire an entire law firm before go out on a date with them.. In fact this whole load of BS reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Bart kisses that girl and her parents threaten to sue the school..

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Seems very fishy to me.

This part especially:
    “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

They are literally have their children raised in a dictatorship. This is bullshit.

I really wich people would stop doing this just to stir up "issues". Not sure if the OP tries to push "gender issues" or "race issues" though.
    The only issue I'm pushing is the fact that common sense isn't all that common anymore. Fully mature adults are incapable of handling miniscule situations like this. It's freaking scary.

So I ask you, Which issue do you have an interest in discussing since you brought it up ? Race or Gender ?
    Last edited by Antius; 2015-10-04 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I find it funny that religions are so afraid of sex but it's really the closest definition to God we have.

Creator of life = sex.

Most basic motivator for humans to do anything in life = sex.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,”

just because it's a school a place where people teach and help others to learn to get them ready for adult life, doesn't mean the people in charge can't be retards.

remember everywhere in life retards are in power.

a girl is giggling when you stare at her = she's scared and intimidated? suspend the boy, i mean i dunno, racist? sexist? feminazi's? or just went full retard, take your pick.

Deleted
    America: The land of fear, inequallity, imprissonment, oppression, surveillance, insanity rules, (please add more).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    This kind of stuff happened back in the olden days too.

Oddity news has always been a thing.
    This is a case of overzealous Catholic school principle. We have a Catholic school around where I lived as a kid. It was well known for disciplining and punishing boys for interacting with girls in anything other than a cordial way. We just didn't have the internet back then to report that a boy was suspended every week for smiling a bit too nicely at a girl.

Thanks religious fanatacism!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

From reading it, there doesn't seem to be anything sexual about it, the girl claims the boy was trying to intimidate her.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

absurd. what a joke, some people really gone mad