LF Guild with Deathwatch Hatchling

Hello all! I am looking for a guild that has the Deathwatch Hatchling pet unlocked from completing the Gold Challenge mode guild achievement. I would prefer a horde guild on Mal'Ganis, but I will happily create a new toon on any realm if anyone is willing to help me out! I will happily donate some gold or a battlepet or something for anyone who offers, thanks in advance!!

Deleted
    Rebuff for Confidence on Horde Mal'Ganis has the achievement. You should be able to get an invite to the guild, just do a /who Rebuff and whisper someone asking for an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Rebuff for Confidence on Horde Mal'Ganis has the achievement. You should be able to get an invite to the guild, just do a /who Rebuff and whisper someone asking for an invite.
    Thanks for the quick reply! Random question: how did you know they had it? Are you a part of the guild or is there a way to search what guilds have an achievement? Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Random question: how did you know they had it? Are you a part of the guild or is there a way to search what guilds have an achievement? Thanks!
    I'm a member of the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    I'm a member of the guild.
    Well your guild rocks! Just had to find an officer online and he let me in. Thanks so much!