Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ...
12
20
21
22
23
24
32
... LastLast
  1. #421
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    20,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Eh no one is going to police peoples minds obviously, but just don't cry when people think you're vile.
    Why would they have bad thoughts of him for no reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

    A bunch of times actually.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Weirdly enough, this is the most sensible post you've made in this thread. *Claps*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  3. #423
    But the big question in all of this is, can 2D consent? And how?

  4. #424
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    because thoughts and actions are not separate
    Actually they are. You can think anything you like, it doesn't mean you are going to do whatever it is you are thinking of. I think of winning the lottery, moving to different places, punching people I dislike, etc etc. It doesn't mean I go out and DO any of those things. Thoughts / fantasies =/= actions.

  5. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Also, I'm not sure if you know this, but leering is an action.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes, they absolutely are.
    so everything you do is entirely reflexive, you're not a real person and your mind exists outside of reality. Wow, what are you even doing on a forum, you seem to have won existence.

  6. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Name one person.
    You, I name you. Unless you're going to tell me that you are completely driven by everyone around you and have no personal thoughts or ideas you have put forth to try and convince others.
    "Your name was stolen? I see... Well, I guess that happens from time to time..."


  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Is this something you learned in social studies?
    Is there anything else you actually learn there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  8. #428
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    20,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    because thoughts and actions are not separate
    Hahahahaaa damn, that´s sig worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

    A bunch of times actually.

  9. #429
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    But the thing is..they shouldn't be considered as monsters for something that they literally have no control of, and the posts in this thread show that it's incredibly dangerous as well, something that shouldn't be.
    Some people are born as monsters don't blame just keep safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    But the big question in all of this is, can 2D consent? And how?
    You cut little hole in it a pretend it speaks.

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Why would they have bad thoughts of him for no reason?
    sexualising =/= opinion.

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Wow really?!?!

    My point was that it's particularly bad in this place, especially when there are no women here to express their opinions.
    If you need a woman here to express their opinion on whether they have sexual fantasies or not then I think it's safe to put that earlier statement of yours about you having sex right in the litterbin.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    so everything you do is entirely reflexive, you're not a real person and your mind exists outside of reality. Wow, what are you even doing on a forum, you seem to have won existence.
    For someone that was so offended by strawmen, you do love to build them.

  13. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hahahahaaa damn, that´s sig worthy.
    im not sure how you can detach what you think, what you believe and how you act. but w/e you guys seem to have a grasp on it.

  14. #434
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    20,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Wow really?!?!

    My point was that it's particularly bad in this place, especially when there are no women here to express their opinions.
    Your nonsentences are getting weirder and weirder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

    A bunch of times actually.

  15. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    In theory there's no reason for someone to have their sexuality be a public thing. However, it does happen that people are outed or what not for whatever reason. In which case, someone who is a pedophile is automatically ostracized , same with how gays used to be. The fact that people can be gay and be proud of it...well, pedos can't, and probably won't ever be proud of it (not t hat sexuality is something to be proud of).

    But the thing is..they shouldn't be considered as monsters for something that they literally have no control of, and the posts in this thread show that it's incredibly dangerous as well, something that shouldn't be.
    And how exactly would they get outed? paedophiliac actions are against the law.

  16. #436
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Some people are born as monsters don't blame just keep safe.


    You cut little hole in it a pretend it speaks.
    You really don't get how dangerous that line of thinking is do you.

  17. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    For someone that was so offended by strawmen, you do love to build them.
    can a strawman be sarcastic?

  18. #438
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    20,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    sexualising =/= opinion.
    sexual thoughts =/= saying something

    your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

    A bunch of times actually.

  19. #439
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    because thoughts and actions are not separate
    So have you burst into flames yet or am I not thinking hard enough? and this is the nice version of this post, originally I was going to make you call my name.

  20. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Your nonsentences are getting weirder and weirder.
    Belieb it or not there are women in the real world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •