Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah, I feel absolutely no sympathy for this kid. What a fucking dumbass.

Lots of competition for this year's Darwin Awards.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Parent probably never beat them so they didnt learn actions have consequences and pain

Wow, how stupid can you be?

7+ Year Old Account
    Kenny could have told you this isn't a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    His own stupid fault for accepting such a retarded challenge as is the friend for doing the "dare".
    Furthermore, he asked his friend to do it. They should both get in shit, but the charges won't be anything detrimental or indelible for juveniles. Why wasn't the aunt supervising the minors? Would she be nailed with neglect? She allowed the incident to take place but wants to hang a 12 year old for it.

- - - Updated - - -

There needs to be a new award created tbh for this level of utter stupidity.
    The Try Harder Stupid! Award

If you at the age of 15 don't have the mental capacity to figure out that dousing yourself in alcohol and being lit on fire is gonna damn near kill you then I am sorry to say there probably ain't much hope in the future for that boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    That's quite the step up from ice bucket challenge lol. Would almost say that he deserves it, the other kids should get heavy punishments too for actually complying. Even the dumbest has to realize you either die or get scarred for life with fire.

Firework challenge next. Shoot a firework from your hand to nominate 3 people or from your head and nominate 6 people, all participants will either die or be severely disabled for the rest of their lives. It won't stop the finest Darwin nominees.
    We should make a pool for what the next challenge will be. I'm thinking ingesting rat poison or acid type mutilations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nono I meant something better. This is beyond Darwin.
    The Florida Citizenship award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an idiot... well, natural selection at work, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    We should make a pool for what the next challenge will be. I'm thinking ingesting rat poison or acid type mutilations.
    The Krokodil challenge.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I see Florida man is breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The Krokodil challenge.
    Then they can start boasting about how long they prevented their flesh from rotting away!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Then they can start boasting about how long they prevented their flesh from rotting away!
    Automatic loss if someone eats your flesh, this is Florida after all.

What the actual fuck is wrong with America (Florida in particular) seriously, you guys got shit in the water or something over there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    What the actual fuck is wrong with America (Florida in particular) seriously, you guys got shit in the water or something over there?
    Hey remember that time this happened in Canada!

He wasn't paying attention during the "If you friend tells you to jump in the lake..." lesson.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Parents trying to sue anyone for a quick dollar yet?

Why life support? These kinds of people (as disgusting as it sounds) need to die out. They are stupid and will likely never contribute to society in any way other than a PSA not to do stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Why life support? These kinds of people (as disgusting as it sounds) need to die out. They are stupid and will likely never contribute to society in any way other than a PSA not to do stupid shit.
    Sure Taxpayers are picking up that bill too