View Poll Results: Who would you want to be in a relationship with? (Classic Monsters Edition)

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Vampire

31 63.27%
  • Werewolf

12 24.49%
  • Frankenstein's monster

1 2.04%
  • Invisible Man/Woman

5 10.20%
  • The Mummy

0 0%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like to hope Dracula is just as classic as Nosferatu...

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    i'd say this vampire is based on what everyone thinks of when they think "vampire", so it'd be dracula.

most people probably don't even know of nosferatu, except for people that watched spongebob, and it didn't even say he was a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I mean, sure, Dracula came out before Nosferatu, but it was also a departure from what vampires were generally regarded as. Nosferatu's look was closer to the classic look/idea of a vampire. Vampires weren't 'gentleman' until then, they were creatures of darkness that lived in graves, not coffins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    For all the people saying vampire, we're talking about the classic edition right? So here's what you're picking:

Edit: My choice, the invisible man: woman edition.
    By "classic," I'm pretty sure the OP means the classic versions from Universal, such as Bela Lugosi's version of Dracula and the Lon Chaney Wolfman. We're free of the ghastly-looking Count Orlok here, I think.

Vampires and werewolves sound the most interesting and still not fucked up. Depends on how far you go with what "classic" means in regards to vampires and how messed up are the werewolves during the full moon. Getting mauled or blood-drained to death isn't exactly my top priority. Also, does it have to be a werewolf or are other therianthropes acceptable? Although certain aspects of an invisible woman also sound intriguing, depending on how the invisibility works.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2015-10-10 at 02:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

LOL! Seems I'm the only one who went Frankenstein. Talk about oddball.