Deleted

WoW PvP European Championship Players Disqualified

Can someone tell me what all this was about?
    I never heard about it from as now i saw this:

What else is there to know? Video guy pretty much lays it all out. Though it's really hard to watch him considering some of his early "how to" videos on ninja looting and getting away with it.

Basically Blizzard fails yet again. They allowed players who supposedly "acct shared" to advance to the Eu Championships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimscoes View Post
    Can someone tell me what all this was about?
    I never heard about it from as now i saw this:

Well, their own fault, really. Though, it was some good matches.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Basically Blizzard fails yet again. They allowed players who supposedly "acct shared" to advance to the Eu Championships.
    Not really, their fail is they paid for him - his fail is not being able to follow a god damn simple rule.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, their own fault, really. Though, it was some good matches.

Not really, their fail is they paid for him - his fail is not being able to follow a god damn simple rule.
    It shouldn't have even gotten to the point where Blizzard flipped the bill for the whole trip. The team should have been flagged on day 1 and the person leading the team should have been notified. As for the Acct sharing, if Blizzard goes of Mac Addresses then a lot of people should technically have seen 72 hour bans. An who really cares about Acct sharing at this point, if the general population isn't busted and world first wasn't busted then why start now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    It shouldn't have even gotten to the point where Blizzard flipped the bill for the whole trip. The team should have been flagged on day 1 and the person leading the team should have been notified. As for the Acct sharing, if Blizzard goes of Mac Addresses then a lot of people should technically have seen 72 hour bans. An who really cares about Acct sharing at this point, if the general population isn't busted and world first wasn't busted then why start now.
    Because there is a lot of money to be won.

acc sharing is cheating? til..

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    acc sharing is cheating? til..
    for general populace they don't bother unless its reported I imagine as it's generally going to waste tons of time and risk of getting things wrong for people who travel etc.

They usually only act when it's reported, the person is advertising / bragging about it, or they're gaining $$$ from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."