So. Speaking of who is better than whom, I'm definitely saying Lebron is top 10 player ever. It was probably already given at this point but it's cemented now. (I wanna say top 5 but I don't have the energy to argue.)

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck the cavs im so done

10+ Year Old Account
    Its honestly great to have seen one of the best performances of one of the greatest players. I was too young for Jordan (10 in 96), so this is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Kasich, declare a State day of celebration and no work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Nope, jsut lost in the first round a whole bunch.
    Hypebole, he only lost in the first round 3 times, his rookie year and the two following years.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    What's worse fellas? 18-1? 73-9*?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    God James got a unanimous Finals MVP.

I'm really happy for him. He's really the best in the league and people like to hate on him.

Speaking of hate, idk why people come just to post "lol GS sucks Bulls r best." Feels salty to be rubbing in that they lost...it was literally one minute that decided the series.
    People only rub it in for the bandwagoners.

I'll cook a bandwagoner. I'll make their soul burn hotter than twitter roasted steph curry's new shoes.

Gonna have a field day with this shit when my friend comes back from OBX so he can talk shit about how Lebron owns the refs. Whenever someone talks shit about Lebron, I always link Colin Cowherd's commentary on Stephen Curry's unanimous regular season MVP.

people always pickin on that man for no reason and now hes shoveling all their bullshit back down their throats

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally getting drunk tonight. Awesome GoT episode capped off by an amazing Finals finale. Overall meh series but what an explosion at the end.

Cleveland wins the Finals in 7.
    ItachiZaku, Adp, Arqentum, Knyx, burk23, Allerius, Stommped, The BANNzoman, Vestig3, and Packers01 picked Cleveland over Golden State.
    Knyx was the only one to predict Cleveland would win in 7.

Knyx wins the Finals Predictions!

Overall:
    Consult the spreadsheet for totals but:

Arqentum wins our NBA Playoff Predictions for this year!!! Congrats to him.

Rankings:
    1. Arqentum (78)
    2. Packers01 (76)
    3. Blueobelisk, Demoncrash, Stommped (74)
    6. -aiko-, Faltemer (70)
    8. Adp, ItachiZaku (66)
    10. Knyx, Racthoh, sheffield (62)

(Lol goddamn Knyx, you didn't even play the first round. Imagine if you did...)
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2016-06-20 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Proof that Curry really shouldnt have been unanimous. SHould have still got it, but it shoukdnt have been unanimous
    He absolutely should have been unanimous. At the time of voting, there was nobody even remotely close to him. To give a vote to someone else would be the dumbest shit ever. Also the point of voting is that the voters decide who they think the MVP is. They all thought he was the mvp, thus unanimous. If you say "He should have still got it, but it shouldn't have been unanimous", you're literally saying "He deserved the MVP, but someone should still have wasted their vote for someone who didn't deserve it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    73-9* has to hurt worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    He absolutely should have been unanimous. At the time of voting, there was nobody even remotely close to him. To give a vote to someone else would be the dumbest shit ever. Also the point of voting is that the voters decide who they think the MVP is. They all thought he was the mvp, thus unanimous. If you say "He should have still got it, but it shouldn't have been unanimous", you're literally saying "He deserved the MVP, but someone should still have wasted their vote for someone who didn't deserve it."
    I personally dont think he was so good that he dominated every other player, which to me is what a unanimous vote is. but Im not gonna argue this because I wanna celebrate, not argue.

Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    What's the 18-1 a reference too?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    I agree completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots losing after their perfect season; I think.

Thanks for running the tournament Blueobelisk.

Oh no the Patriots definitely feel worse. GS fucked up against OKC and should have lost to them too. They were also dicking around since the first round. GS can't feel too badly, they wanted to win but they weren't willing to go hard enough to get the victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup thanks for hosting again Blueguy. See you all next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I personally dont think he was so good that he dominated every other player, which to me is what a unanimous vote is. but Im not gonna argue this because I wanna celebrate, not argue.
    A unanimous vote simply means he was the best player, and everyone who had a vote thought so. There was no clear second choice. Some people thought Westbrook (Lol), some were still slurping on Lebron thinking he should be MVP every year regardless of performance, but the voters all agreed. Unanimous doesn't really mean a whole lot, it just means he won the MVP and there was no argument. We don't complain when a boxer wins his fight unanimously, even if it's close. Unanimous just means everyone saw it the same way. It doesn't make him the greatest player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Nope, jsut lost in the first round a whole bunch.
    Lol okay. We can argue if you want that Jordan's era had FAR more quality teams on both the east and the west. That isn't the case in today's NBA.

Jordan also never lost a Finals, cough.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    73-9* has to hurt worse.
    Ya, I'm leaning to 73-9* because they were up 3-1 and choked it.