We've figured the Celtics out. We'll win tonight and close this shit out Friday night at home. Besides, everyone would rather see Wiz/Cavs then Celtics/Cavs anyway. Wall vs. Lebron, the two best players in the East.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, Charles Barkley won an Emmy or something last night for best sports analyst or something
    Clear proof that shit is rigged then. Crazy person wins award, over everyone else who's qualified and not completely insane.

Time for the game. :O. Hype.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the way Cleveland and Golden State dominated their series and are chilling, while SA/HOU/WAS/BOS are still struggling against their opponent's just trying to make it to the next round. Might as well just start GSW-CLE Finals lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow they already started the game. Normally they'd wait like 12 mins for people to settle in. Guess I'll put glasses on and sit on couch and watch...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Boston with a great start. It's probably a good idea to not start down 20 again.

There was a commercial where all the big NBA players talked about why they like the WNBA and their favorite players. Yeah right, I'm not buying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Boston up 67-51 at halftime. I don't know if Wizards have it in them to make a comeback. Boston home crowd is really helping Boston out. They're not cheering-loud, they're more like obnoxious-monotone-loud. It's more annoying than it is demoralizing/hostile lol.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Avery Bradley with a playoff career high of 25 points and it's only the first half. Crazy.

Washington might be down 16 but given how the other games have gone...

I can hardly focus on the game. If we don't buy something today on Amazon, it might not come in time for mother's day.

- - - Updated - - -

Well. 10 mins left in the 4th and score is 102-78 Boston. There isn't gonna be a comeback. Guess I won't feel so bad switching to watch Archer, even if I miss the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    everyone was like "how did Draymond come into the discussion LOL".
    Cuz Draymond said something in the media the other day about how... ohlenik (what the fuck ever spelling it is) is a dirty player and how he doesn't respect dirty players and everyone was like.... but you are the dirtiest player in the league not named Beverly... Draymond really is a piece of shit though. I wish we had him.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Fucking hell guys. I was so distracted this morning I didn't get to post the usual daily games/status. When I went on vacation I wasn't checking my youtube subscribed channels, and during the time google gave kits for a raspberry pi project to make a voice assistant similar to Siri/Amazon Echo to a magazine so people could play with them. I called three Barnes and Nobles and Micro Center to see if they have the magazines (with the kit) (they're probably like under $10) and they either didn't sell magazines, didn't get the magazines in store, or sold out.

I'm pissed off. >:O Anyway....

Tonight:
    SAS @ HOU. (3-2). 8 PM. ESPN.

Kahwi is listed as questionable because of his ankle. And it's in Houston. Rockets might dominate...but if Spurs win then they win the series. Idk. Gonna be a must watch game.

It's cool to think that Golden State are all gonna be in their houses intensely watching the game to see who they're gonna be facing next. Last night DWade made a tweet commenting on some of the antics TNT Crew were doing so load's of players, especially now in the deep playoffs, watch the games to see how far the guys they were playing against can go.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, I'm doing my predictions now, because it doesn't even matter who wins the other series:

GSW in 4
    CLE in 5

Really tempted to got 4 and 4 on both sides, but the Cavs nearly lost a game to the Pacers, so it's not impossible for them to lose a game.

Lolololol. Updated spreadsheet for your predictions.

I think I already made the joke but...they should just start the GS vs. CLE finals now. Let the winners of HOU-SAS and BOS-WAS play each other to determine third place. Or just let them all go on vacation.

Not sure what else to say, the Wizards completely no showed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Not sure what else to say, the Wizards completely no showed last night.
    Sorta wrong. Charles Barkley thought the Wizards were gonna come out fierce and tear stuff up last night. He was wrong.

But the TNT Crew specifically analyzed him as only half wrong because it wasn't that the Wizards no-showed, it was that Boston was at home and they did show up with the ferocity that was expected of them. That wasn't just for the beginning of the game, but all throughout the game Boston kept the tone up and kept the Wizards down and at bay so that there was absolutely no chance of a come back.

This wasn't just on the Wizards, it was Boston that showed up last night and pounded their chests as the #1 seed.

Not sure if Wizards will reenergize at their home, but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if Boston keeps up the intensity and steals game 6 in Washington to close the series out. I'd be scared that the Wizards are demoralized if I was a fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, I'm only following this Spurs-Rockets game on twitter atm. Is Harden really without a field goal so far?

Feels so outdated. Why would they wait until now to release the episodes.

It was pretty funny, but mostly irrelevant content...

- - - Updated - - -

Harden missed two free throws xskarma so ya he's sucking. I'm kinda sitting at desktop but have the game on the TV...but I don't have my glasses on so I'm not watching that intensely...

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit Spurs are up 53-32.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw they decided not to play Kawhi. Pop said it was harder to sit him today than it was to sit him in OT and the end of the last game.

- - - Updated - - -

This series is so intense, I keep forgetting there isn't going to be a crowning ceremony at the end of tonight's game when Spurs close the series out.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's wrong with kawhi is he hurt?

- - - Updated - - -

i just tuned in the crowd sounds dead as hell

My view right now. I should totally get my glasses so I can discern the players. It's also not as dark as the picture suggests...

ESPN was bashing Harden at halftime. Saying how great players would step up, especially since TP and Kawhi are out. Also that the Rockets aren't playing like their season is about to end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    My view right now. I should totally get my glasses so I can discern the players. It's also not as dark as the picture suggests...

ESPN was bashing Harden at halftime. Saying how great players would step up, especially since TP and Kawhi are out. Also that the Rockets aren't playing like their season is about to end.
    I read a very vicious piece by someone who actually LIKES Mike D'Antoni on how it's the same forces at work in his teams over and over and that love him or hate him that maybe it's time to admit that his teams don;t have what it takes to beat Popovich teams (which is fairly crucial when Spurs are perrenial contenders).

Bill Simmons said the same thing (and the discussion between him and the writer that did the piece is what the piece was based on), that he's seen this series over and over again, and that's it's just different players with the same result, an overworked superstar trying to one-man army the win against Spurs teams that just grind it out and spread the load.

Speaking of D'Antoni coaching, did you guys know that in the last HOU-SAS game, in San Antonio, where the game went overtime and I was even commenting how the players were fatigued and made stupid mistakes three possessions in a row...that the Rockets only played 7 players? The whole 53 minutes.

You're in game 5 of a second round playoff game in the Western Conference...and you only use 7 players. How could that possibly be construed as good coaching? If he's the Rockets coach in November of this year, I'd be soooooo shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think part of the issue is hardens game relies so much on the refs

or maybe it's the sleeved jerseys