87-64 to end the third quarter. Spurs are already planning for GS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    i think part of the issue is hardens game relies so much on the refs
    I think that's false. It's a common argument that gets tossed around and so people believe it as the truth.

I admit that Harden does have his foul drawing style which usually nets him easy points, but in that last game, in the beginning, he was ballin' as fuck. He had some sick moves that didn't involve getting fouled. Good enough that I would call him top 7 people in the league to build a team around. Which is saying a lot.

But Rockets are definitely *fidgets with collar* choking tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Rockets and the crowd are acting like it's over lol. Spurs just have to hold the ball.

104-72 (32 points) with 5:45 left.

- - - Updated - - -

108-72 with 3:54 left. James harden is probably on his phone looking up vacations for his summer break.

- - - Updated - - -

Harden comes out of the game with 3:15 left. Houston really gives up. Crowd cheers a tiny bit and he handshakes his teammates because his season comes to an end.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeff Van Gundy keeps touting this game as the best playoff road win he's ever seen. Spurs are pretty amazing considering the status of these teams and the ailment of the Spurs best players.

Although I already said, Tony Parker is a liability in my eyes. But Kahwi is definitely good. Even so, all these guys are professional NBA players who get paid top dollar, and Pop is a great coach. I said the same thing when he sat his stars when they played Miami those years ago.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, those game thread comments after game 1 seem so long ago.

San An wins. 114-75. Houston scored 3 points in 6 minutes lol. 6 fucking 4th quarter minutes.

Everyone is shaking each other's hands on the court and off the bench, while the refs blew the whistle and were making someone inbound the ball since there was a bit of time left on the clock.

LMA gets the final interview. Houston seats are fucking EMPTY. I didn't realize so many of them bounced as soon as things looked grim. I guess it is a work week day...

- - - Updated - - -

Spreadsheet updated. San Antonio wins in 6.

14/18 people chose SAS to win. (The four losers who didn't believe in a 61 win team were FobManX, ItachiZaku, Rennedrel, and Packers01.)
    8/14 people chose SAS to win in 6. (The majority, wowow.) (Those pro people are Adp, Faltemer, SL1200, Demoncrash, PhawlixWW, THE Bigzoman, Racthoh, and -aiko-.)

Faltemer and THE Bigzoman have caught up with Allerius and are tied for points leading, each with 26 points.

(Btw Wizards can only win in 7 now. 7/18 chose Wizards in 6 so they got fucked last night. Adp, ItachiZaku, SL1200, Rennedrel, Packers01, Stommped, and Blueobelisk are those people.)
    (Poor Stommped and jreg, who chose SAS in 7. Rockets let you down, tonight.)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw we're now accepting picks for the Western Conference Finals. GSW vs. SAS.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I guess I expected too much out of Harden + elite role players. Still, they've got a ridiculous offense. I hope for Houston fan's sake, it's not a repeat of D'antoni Suns.

GSW in 4
    CLE in 4 (Doesnt matter who)

GSW in 6 for finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hopefully the ankle clears up by Monday for Kawhi.

Although even if he comes back, I think my beloved Spurs will get smashed by GSW in 5. LMA needs to have more game 3's like he did, and GSW is just too good.

(not a spreadsheet prediction, since i havent taken part in any of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    GSW in 6 for finals.
    Lololol. Maybe GS will lose to San An. Or Cleveland will lose to the #1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    (not a spreadsheet prediction, since i havent taken part in any of it)
    It's not too late to take part. We do things by Round anyway. Your total score will be puny, but that's 'kay. We don't judge by size here.

10+ Year Old Account
    fiiiine, GSW in 5, Cavs in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lololol. Maybe GS will lose to San An. Or Cleveland will lose to the #1 seed.
    If the first one happens then my finals pick will look exceptionally dumb. But I stick to it.

Golden Stale Warriors in 5 over Pop
    LeBron in 5 over the wrong Isiah Thomas or Johnny Wall

Nice to see the league MVP 8-0, while the two pretenders are out.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Tonight:
    BOS @ WAS. (3-2). 8 PM. ESPN.

Tomorrow:
    No games.

GJ Spurs for winning in game 6. Tomorrow I wanna watch UFC 213.

A-anyway...

We already discussed this but I'm not sure which (or both) teams will show up tonight. I don't think Washington will choke like Houston did. I think they'll try to be competitive. I actually think it's gonna be another close game. I think Boston will close it out though. Hope I'm wrong, a game 7 would be nice.

-----

GSW and Spurs got lined up to play against each other on Sunday during the day. I guess I should PM everyone to get their picks in.

GSW in 6
    Cavs in 5 either team

I'm having a hard time making the picks. I'm waiting to see Boston and Washington again before crowning who will win the East.

Golden State will obviously beat the Spurs, it's just a question of how many games it takes them to do it. But I feel like GS has been on cruise control all season long and hasn't really had to rise up to beat a team. Only in game 3 of the Utah series did they actually get somewhat challenged, and even then they put Jazz down. Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    i couldn't watch the end of that rockets game, even though i predicted spurs in 6 i still kinda hoped for game 7.

GSW in 6

CLE @ BOS - CLE in 5
    CLE @ WAS - CLE in 6

i think boston more likely to choke a game than washington tbh.

GSW over SAS in 5

CLE over BOS in 5
    CLE over WAS in 6

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    GSW in 6
    CLE in 5 (BOS)
    CLE in 6 (WAS)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at your video jreg. Did you see Shaqtin a Fool? It featured your favorite bearded Shooting Guard.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    lmao never seen that before. A+ teammate.

10+ Year Old Account
    GSW vs SAS: GSW in 5

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

James Harden: Nobody can play worse than me in an elimination game

John Wall: Hold my beer