Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your greatest unrealistic fear?

Everyone has fears and the vast majority of them are realistic (people fearing not doing well in school, life, work, marriage etc), however a lot of people also have a lot of fears that are (disproportionally) unrealistic, such as some peoples fears of sharks or flying.

I am not talking about actual medically-confirmed/pathological fears, but more the run of the mill ''I know its really strange that im scared here but I am anways'' kind of situations.

For me personally, the thing that comes to mind first is when I go to bed: I always have to walk through a completely dark room for 2-3 secs before I reach my lightswitch, which is right in front of the lightbulb myself, so whenever I switch it on when I go to bed I am very temporarily blinded while my eyes adjust to the sudden light. My fear is then that when my vision comes back I see someone standing behind me. Obviously this can happen but the chances are really low (I live in a super peaceful neighbourhood & there is noone that wants to murder me for any reason afaik).

So, what is your greatest unrealistic fear?

Deleted
    Getting abducted and forced into sexual slavery. <.<

Deleted
    Throwing up out of nowhere at times it would suck (e.g. out eating with friends, or when holding a talk in front of many people, or when getting intimate). It's not that unrealistic, because I do have some health issues with my stomach for quite some time. But it's definitely my greatest fear, so I think it should match the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spiders, mice and rats or anything like it small and moves fast. If I ever get married I would defend my wife from anything burglar, killer robots or escaped lion. But any spider or mouse or rat comes crawling about that's her department.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    That someone stares back through my window at night. That's not only my biggest unrealistic fear it's my biggest fear in general.

Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Getting abducted and forced into sexual slavery. <.<
    What if your abductor was really attractive like Brad Pitt and you only had to work 20 minutes a day?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Not much, really. I get nervous swimming in deep ocean though, like from a boat, always feel like there's something under me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting anal probed by aliens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Not much, really. I get nervous swimming in deep ocean though, like from a boat, always feel like there's something under me.
    I, too, get uncomfortable with deep water.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Becoming "infected" if I touch something- public toilet seat being #1 on the list.

Also spiders laying eggs inside my ears while I sleep.

Deleted
    I fear nothing

except boredom, because that leads to depression rather swiftly

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Getting anal probed by aliens.
    That explains so much!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Swimming in the ocean and getting eaten by a giant sea monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    The spider uprising

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have Trypophobia and I'm also scared of big holes that suck you in - like whirlpools, eddy's, dam drain holes,mblack holes, etc. I also fear cotton balls.
    if I ever need to interrogate you I'll force you to sit in a hole full of cotton balls with small gaps between them

that ill suddenly acquire an unrealistic fear

Dying old and alone.

Leviathan. I get a thrill of terror whenever I'm in open water. If I can't see the bottom, it's down there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That explains so much!
    It sure does, doesn't it?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very tall buildings like churches and sky scrappers something about tall buildings that i find unnatural eerie when looking at them on the outside like they could crumble and fall at any moment, fun fact i do not fear heights!