10+ Year Old Account

Halloween Is Coming!

Halloween Is Coming!

by The Guild Wars 2 Team on October 13, 2015

Beginning on October 23, the Shadow of the Mad King event returns for nearly two weeks of ghoulish capers, spooky fights, and holiday fun! Get ready for another year of tricks, treats, and terrible jokes as the pumpkin-headed former ruler of the Thorn dynasty graces Lion’s Arch with his presence. Check out the release page for all of the details.

We’ll be airing an episode of Community Showcase Live on October 28 on the official Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel, and we’d love to share your Halloween-themed fan works! You can submit your pieces through the official Guild Wars 2 Tumblr or on the official Community Creations subforum.

We’re looking forward to celebrating Halloween with the community, so keep an eye out—you may see ArenaNet employees hopping into the game on October 30 to haunt the festivities!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/halloween-is-coming/
    Valar morghulis

I missed last years event so time to make up for lost time
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the first dungeon is back.

As long as you pesky peeps don't come knocking on my door in Lion's Arch expecting candy we are good! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Fencers; 2015-10-13 at 10:58 PM. Reason: resize or thumbnails
    Valar morghulis

If that witch outfit is in the game...I'm going to need to get that. Welp, guess I have some motivation to actually do the event this year!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Looks like the first dungeon is back.
    Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    And minis!
    MINIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy this is happening, though it's going to give me trouble since I am going to want to do all the things all at once ><

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If that witch outfit is in the game...I'm going to need to get that. Welp, guess I have some motivation to actually do the event this year!
    It's on the gem store already. It's an old outfit dating all the way back to launch.

That dungeon was rad. I got the staff skin from it 2 years ago. The one with the hand holding the lanturn. Sold it for big bucks.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It's on the gem store already. It's an old outfit dating all the way back to launch.
    Poop, was hoping it would be unlockable in-game. Oh well, I'll log in tonight and see how it looks on my character to decide if it's worth the price.

And maybe I'll nab a few skins in the dungeon so I can finally not be totally broke in-game!

been waiting for bat wings for a while now. Lets see how much trouble it'll be for me to get them...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."