Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Anyone who thought Legion would be released sooner than maybe April wasn't thinking. Beta will run at least 4 months, and I very highly doubt we'll see it until after Blizzcon. This gives us something to do for a while. At this point, I'm just logging in on raid nights anymore. I don't even check my garrison missions other than the 2 times a week that I raid. Now, I can see myself logging in and actually doing stuff again. It'll be nice to actually have something meaningful to work toward that doesn't involve grinding mobs for hours on end.
    You know people were hopeful since it was announced in August. But you're absolutely right in terms of a release area. As far as doing meaningful stuff again...yea I won't be against doing that stuff on my main now...but I just feel like now I have to do it to get valor....Unless raid bosses also give valor(which this doesn't state they do) and if there is a weekly amount. While I know they want people TO do dungeons, I feel like they should let you get 60-70% of the cap from raids and the rest from dungeons. I would prefer to do the dungeons on alts that could actually use the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    farm valor for gear upgrades to level with ... sounds like awesome times to me.

Hmm..
    The moose went from shop mount to hc archi over night..
    Does this mean you're now forced to raid Archimonde if you want that mount, chills..
    Just when i thought i don't have to raid ever again.
    If you thought lfr Archimonde was bad, wait till the hc Archimonde pugs desperate for the mount start up. Oh the horror.

Would have at least been nice to have some sort of confirmation that if the mount will be available from the shop later on.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2015-10-14 at 03:48 PM.

Oh gawd no fuck valor upgrade and lol at getting Mythic HFC level gear in Mythic dungeons and PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    Hmm..
    The moose went from shop mount to hc archi over night..
    Does this mean you're now forced to raid Archimonde if you want that mount, chills..
    Just when i thought i don't have to raid ever again.

Would have at least been nice to have some sort of confirmation that if the mount will be available from the shop later on.
    The wording ("limited time") suggests it, and I can't believe that they take out this beauty after that time is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame you're not getting into Heroic HFC unless you have 1500 ilvl and Mythic Legion Achievement.

Oh woow, didn't expect this at all. Not a fan of item upgrades, but now bring back reforge, thanks.

Deleted
    so basically the new patch is some number adjustments and grinding the same content. lol ! I`ll pass .

hrm wonder if the vp mount can drop in time walking?

So for the baleful gear I though it already scaled to 695? or does it scale even higher now with the baleful item?

Blizzard decide that Valor Point upgrades were a bad thing to have in the game, so they add them back in.

Ok.

Deleted
    so now i should resub for the mount , think i pass , fuck removing content or adding limited things to force me to sub again

Damage Control: The Patch

No thanks Blizz, I'll stay unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh for fuck sake. Why?! I want to be done with this expansion, now I have to come back and buy a heroic archimonde boost. Fucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    So for the baleful gear I though it already scaled to 695? or does it scale even higher now with the baleful item?
    I think they mean it can scale to any item level between 650 and 695 rather than just 650, 675 and 695.

More recycled dungeons, but now they have a 1% chance at dropping a mount yo!

Evidently 705 ilvl isn't enough for freaking garrison invasions anymore, let alone mythic dungeons. I guess I'll just have to keep hoping Blizz will wake up to the fact that content without a matchmaking queue might as well not exist for 70% of the player base... and hey item upgrades are back so we can move enforce even more ludicrous ilvl overgearing!

That's the second store mount that's made it into the game! Blizz makes so many store mounts now that they've got leftovers! All those people selling Heroic Archimonde runs must be salivating now that there's actually a reason to buy a run.

Well at least they aren't trying to pretend it's a proper 6.3

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually got genuinely hyped reading these patch notes. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    farm valor for gear upgrades to level with ... sounds like awesome times to me.
    It's similar to when they increased the number of upgrades possible for items in MoP. Basically nerfing the current raid content by upping everyones ilvl by 10 instead of specifically targeting boss mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Shame you're not getting into Heroic HFC unless you have 1500 ilvl and Mythic Legion Achievement.
    Good thing they just gave everybody the ability to get 10 more ilvl on their current gear.

This just reeks of desperation to get people to play for a little longer. Legion is likely to be rushed at this point.

I mean really, this is kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh for fuck sake. Why?! I want to be done with this expansion, now I have to come back and buy a heroic archimonde boost. Fucking hell.
    This is pretty obviously the exact reason why. Catering to the suckers that'll subscribe for shit like this.