I want to create a presentation about WoW

I have the task of creating a power point presentation on a topic of interest of my choosing for my evening class at college, so I think I may be choosing Wow as my choice, I will have to present it to a few people in my class, As Wow has been my passion for years and I think I could easily talk about this as a topic of my interest, but of course trying to portray this to non gamers might be a bit difficult / awkward, But I think I can get over that issue I ain't someone who really cares what people think about spending hours playing games and maybe that's something that could be part of the presentation?.

Anyway onto the subjects that could be in the presentation, what do you think are the main points I should cover in my presentation, facts about the game maybe? figures for players maybe, the community, the expansions, the way its changed?.

I would appreciate any help on this as I want to try show the game off in an interesting way to my audience without geeking out too much.
    Also keep in mind this is has to use things such as having a purpose, Rhetorical questions, Metaphors, Similes. I don't normally use any of these in a normal day but of course you gotta cram this stuff in for an english presentation for the purpose to hit units.

Hopefully someone can suggest a few ideas, would be much appreciated, i just ain't too sure what angle to take this at, and want to try show Wow off because I know everyone else will do something boring like "Stop pollution" or something boring I dunno!.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I were to talk about WoW to non-gamers, I'd focus on the concepts of teamwork to reach goals, competition, community, effort and reward systems, and playing through a story.

There's been a huge variety of guilds for various interests, real-life meetups, events, marriages, a competitive scene both in terms of races, and team vs. team, stuff like that. Focus on the stuff that happens between people in and outside of the game, rather than details of the game itself imo.

You could go at it from a psychological standpoint.

Talk about the phenomenon in gaming where persons perceives the attributes of design imbalance to be their personal innate "skill".

Expand upon that and talk about the ego that develops from a person with no real life accomplishments depending heavily upon the false and group supported construct that comes from believing they have said "skill".

Expand on it even further and bring in the gaming industry who preys upon that attitude for revenue in tournaments and Twitch and so on.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Yeah I think the benefits you gain from wow such as achieving goals and teamwork can be a good talking point, I myself can touch type because of Wow, this being a very helpful skill when typing anything at work and leading groups, not being a one finger typer like my parents :P.