Deleted

Which trinket should I use

Hello all,

I am a little bit confused. Can you tell which trinket is better for MM hunter?

Chipped Soul Prism (ilvl 705)

or

Skull of War (ilvl 715 stage 6/6)

Thank you for all your answers

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Hunter-Guide
    Here you can find a list of all the relevant trinkets (6.2.2 Marksmanship Hunter Guide).

Quote Originally Posted by Brajdek View Post
    Hello all,

I am a little bit confused. Can you tell which trinket is better for MM hunter?

Chipped Soul Prism (ilvl 705)

or

Skull of War (ilvl 715 stage 6/6)

Thank you for all your answers
    Chipped Soul, skull of war is wasted crit because it has a ~2 min icd which lines up with rf where we already are hitting the soft crit cap

what sorahn posted, obviously you couldve simmed it, but since someone already has, a good simmer at that. it would be chipped. and deatz logic plays in all to true. skull would be wasted on pull

Deleted
    chipped warforged(711) vs censer hc which one would you guys go with? mirror being the second trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    chipped warforged(711) vs censer hc which one would you guys go with? mirror being the second trinket.
    Honestly this all depends on the fight. The Chipped Soul will always be providing you with a sizable amount of damage so is good on fights where you consistently need to provide dmg. This applies to fights like HFA, kilrogg, Gorefriend, xhul, manno, and archi.

The censer will provide a higher top end and is stronger on pulls or for raw dps output which applies to a much smaller number of fights. This encompasses fights like fel lord, and korm.

The real dark horse is always BHotM (mythic) which keeps up with mythic coil in raw dps but provides much larger burst windows with overlap from ring and rapid fire. This trinket works very well for fights where the 2 min cds are used to kill something quickly in these windows, these fights would be council, iskar, soc, and tyrant.