10+ Year Old Account

Omg I need help with a song

So I there's is a song I need from wayy back in 2006-2008 ish if thats even right. So I am black and most ly listen to only black and listen to mostly only R&B but when I was n the military back in that time frame I had alot of white friends that put me on to some really good songs and I need help finding one from back then.
    I cant express how bad I need to find this song ( not really but damn I WANT THIS SONG )
    iM A BIt tipsy so im just gunna put some bullets for the things I do remember

*around that time the songs that my friends had me on where by the guy or guys named Nickleback, green day etc (not sure if they were the ones that made the song but ya know)
    *the onw thing I do remember about the music video is that the whole video was pretty much a man and a woman were in the house on different sides of the wall and arguing. it was a relationship type song and I wanna say they were referring to "over mountains" and such

I know this doesn't help much but maybe someone has an idea what im talking about, if so I thank you so much
    Semper Fi

Somebody that I used to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    green day

???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Somebody that I used to know?
    just checked that wasnt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post

???
    no thats wasnt it either
    see the hard part is im very unfamiliar with "white music" but i love some of the songs so when i wanna hear them im lost
    but the thing i remeber the most is like i said they were literally in their house and the song was about their relationship the man was in one room and she was in another
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Maybe...
    You just made my night this is another one of the songs that i was listening too back then i just put that shit on repeat but it does seem odly similar to what i was talking about but i wanna say it was a little more direct. I mean literally just those two people in the house in different rooms talking about shit.

but AGAIN thank you soo much for this song it brings back the mems
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    Was it a man or female vocals or both?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Was it a man or female vocals or both?
    it was only the man ( or men)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    it was only the man ( or men)
    Anybody thats still around i think i remember something like over valleys and under mountains, or something like that maybe in the course
    Semper Fi

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this is not it, just had to share.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't find that 'over mountains' lyric... but this is the closest thing that comes to mind

This is the only one I can find that has the ambiguous lyric, it's not the music video you describe though:

Last edited by Aqua; 2015-10-17 at 08:40 AM.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.