Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    For the record there are two divisions to the NRA, the NRA itself and the NRA-ILA. The latter is the actual division with the lawyers and what not who go to bat against retarded legislation.

The NRA itself is a giant political tool, you'll actually find a lot of gun owners support the work of the NRA-ILA, but don't really buy into the fear mongering of the NRA itself.

- - - Updated - - -

I could totally see his comments being made into some sort of internet meme.
    I don't want to hear shit about fear mongering
    many want to put a reasonable restriction on abortion after 20 weeks, because science has proven the unborn feels pain at 20 weeks. restrictions the vast majority of America agrees with, and the pro abortion crowd goes OMFG they want to over turn roe v wade they want to make all abortions illegal they want women dying in back allies with a coat hanger sticking out of them

at least the NRA doesn't take tax payer money and buy off Politians with it like Planned Parenthood does
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-10-17 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Yeah but notice how you require a license and insurance to operate a vehicle because it's unsafe to do so without those.
    Again, irrelevant to the actual point being made. Holy shit.

Ok, lets use a different example:

What exactly do you use your knives for?

Inb4 cutting meat and eating food.

Do you get it yet?

Saying "What exact do you use [insert object here] for?"

The saying, "Inb4 [insert obvious reasons why you would use that object here]"

This is a dumb argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a gun control megathread, on the front page even. Seeing as that is what this thread has become, I'm closing this for redundancy.

Closed.