Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Donald Trump and Ben Carson to be Given Secret Service Detail.

About time.
    http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trum...o-be-upgraded/

This is a good thing. Especially that I have see reports that ‪#‎Trump‬ has been getting threats and I can imagine Carson has as well. However, that was a very good question posed at the last. and I quote from the article:

"There’s no doubt that Carson and Trump are being threatened by liberals everywhere they go with as outspoken as they are, but you know what’s funny?
    How many conservatives are threatening Hillary Clinton?"

No conservatives have ever been reported threatening ANY of the democratic candidates. Something to think about.

God bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    No conservatives have ever been reported threatening ANY of the democratic candidates. Something to think about.
    Err, I'm very certain they get more death threats per mail per day than I pay taxes a year.

I like how that "article" turned the story into a Second Amendment rant. Also I'm not sure how "the average American is not allowed to defend themselves" in regards to current gun ownership laws.

And the whole "who's threatening Hillary?" part of the article was funny, I'm sure that conservatives everywhere are complete angels and no one at all from the other side of the fence has even thought of threatening a presidential candidate from across the aisle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    First rule about internet trolls, you don't talk about internet trolls. It just feeds them. The only people who talk about them are the people who want the attention for being threatened. Not that I think Hilary is above that.......

And I could have sworn that Trump already had a pretty big body guard.

the escaped Mexican drug king pin El Chapo did put a price on Trumps head

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    First rule about internet trolls, you don't talk about internet trolls. It just feeds them. The only people who talk about them are the people who want the attention for being threatened. Not that I think Hilary is above that.......

And I could have sworn that Trump already had a pretty big body guard.
    That is not the point. It is the job of the Secret Service to provide protection for president candidates just like they did for Obama far earlier in his campaign than they have for others.

idk why they bother making the secret service protect Carson, the man is so boring he could probly put any hitman into a deep sleep just by opening his mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    idk why they bother making the secret service protect Carson, the man is so boring he could probly put any hitman into a deep sleep just by opening his mouth.
    Likely a fair number of white supremacy terrorists interested in him because he's black and running for president like there were for Obama.

I mean, I'd consider assassinating Trump just to make sure there's no more seasons of the Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    the escaped Mexican drug king pin El Chapo did put a price on Trumps head
    I'd double the offer if I could, but that's besides the point...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems someone is noticing he's becoming less relevant and starting to pull out the drastic moves to pull attention to him.

He should probably start another season of the apprentice, cheaper and more frequent media attention. Equally tasteless though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is not the point. It is the job of the Secret Service to provide protection for president candidates just like they did for Obama far earlier in his campaign than they have for others.
    I'm willing to bet he already had it just that his personal guard was front and center all the time instead. And I'm not trusting Trump or a biased site that says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I like how that "article" turned the story into a Second Amendment rant. Also I'm not sure how "the average American is not allowed to defend themselves" in regards to current gun ownership laws.

And the whole "who's threatening Hillary?" part of the article was funny, I'm sure that conservatives everywhere are complete angels and no one at all from the other side of the fence has even thought of threatening a presidential candidate from across the aisle.
    Lol it's the youngcons website. If I had a nickel for every stupid and biased shit they post in an effort to cater to "young conservatives" I'd be a millionaire. Their sole purpose is to cause agitation and rile up the "youngcons" so to speak.

As for the democratic candidates not getting threats, that's the most blatantly oblivious crap I've read in a long time. Then again that's pretty much what the whole right wing low information voter strategy is based on.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Or he'd just say "You don't want me, you want Trump" to the person point the gun at him......

https://youtu.be/k1D-ECf-pvk?t=3m20s

Why does the OP keeping linking to Youngcons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They have a confederate flag as their profile picture, do you really even need to ask that question?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    They have a confederate flag as their profile picture, do you really even need to ask that question?
    No I guess not but it would be interesting to see what they came up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    OP is playing most of the forum like a fiddle.

What proof is there that evil dirty liberals are threatening these two? I guess drug lords and terrorists are liberals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, "it's only the liberals who threaten presidential candidates, just like they threaten the constitution!" Come on guy. All candidates receive threats in some way shape or form. It's the world we live in where people let their emotions run rampant. It isn't exclusive to one party.