Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i don't see a problem. Zombies should be killed.

Deleted
    Thank god there is a huge body of water in between florida and me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Thank god there is a huge body of water in between florida and me. :P
    Just wait. There's a horde of Floridians high as fuck on PCP trying to swim across that body of water. They just haven't arrived yet.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Luckily they weren't shot in the head and will be up shambling around by tomorrow.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Syldarin View Post
    So you are pro-guns i take it? You sir, are everything that is wrong with the world!!

Nobody NEEDS to own a gun. Nobody HAS to have a killing weapon in their home. And dont even TRY your "its my right" BS. There is absolutely NO sense in the American gun laws. The rest of the world are doing fine without these "rights". And so could you.
    The rest of the world could also do well minding its own business. It is my right to own a gun. And if you don't think I need it or it serves a purpose, just resign yourself to thinking that personally insulting you by its presence is reason enough.

Thats why "The Walking Dead" should be banned, people could think its reality and its ok to shoot zombie actors.

Deleted
    If i read this thread i start to wonder if the NRA actively sends trolls to forums to do propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If i read this thread i start to wonder if the NRA actively sends trolls to forums to do propaganda.
    I knew a paid conservative poster at one time quite a long time ago. Don't remember what publicity group had hired him.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Thats why "The Walking Dead" should be banned, people could think its reality and its ok to shoot zombie actors.
    How do you know the zombies are acting?

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that it wasn't over the zombie make-up. This smells like a hit.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How do you know the zombies are acting?
    Excellent point! Zombiecon would be like the #1 best place, or worst place depending on your outlook, to have a zombie outbreak.

Real zombies would blend in with the fake zombies and nobody would know.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Excellent point! Zombiecon would be like the #1 best place, or worst place depending on your outlook, to have a zombie outbreak.

Real zombies would blend in with the fake zombies and nobody would know.
    "Woah dude! That's the best zombie costume ever, how did you get your skin to look like it's falling off like OH GOD YOURE EATING MY FACE"