View Poll Results: Is Amy Schumer A Rapist?

Voters
295. This poll is closed
  • Yes

227 76.95%
  • No

68 23.05%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmajix View Post
    So if a Drunk woman gives me head her pussy is now free game even if she is blackout drunk???? Double standards....
    Ignore Boomzy. He's a rape supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You caught me.
    What do you call a person who openly admits it's rape against only one gender?

Give me a break, no court is ever going to see this as rape, there is no victim.

Probably a dick. Good thing i didn't do that, so i can still be Boomzy.
    Yes. On top of being disgusting and pretty morally wrong, that is surely rape.
    Dick.

/10laughs

So where did i say it wouldn't also be rape if two women did that to a man?
    The part where Amy doing this doesn't qualify as rape to you.

Or is it different with two people, with which she initiated with BOTH?

Seems like a rape to me if there is validity to these events.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The part where Amy doing this doesn't qualify as rape to you.

Or is it different with two people, with which she initiated with BOTH?
    Lol just stop buddy, you look rediculous

This OP is not nearly as circle-jerk inducing as some of your others, surprised you took the time to copy/paste this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Really, they won't sell you a hamburger if you are too wasted? Never seen any evidence of that (in fact, I can confirm the contrary).

He called her, he initiated contact (by going down on her). I just don't see a court convicting her (or anyone) based on that.
    I never said that. When you are that drunk, you cannot engage in any binding contract or give consent to anything. This includes buying a hamburger.
    Ofc nobody will actually refuse to sell him a hamburger because
    a)He might have forgotten the next day
    or
    b) he'll go "wtf, so I ate a burger? Now where's the painkiller >.<" the next day

Technically however, he could say that he wasn't able to legally buy the hamburger and demand a nullification of the contract.
    The problem with this is, that he would have to return the hamburger to the merchant. Since he most likely ate the burger, he will have to reimburse the merchant for the damages -> paying for the burger.

This is the reason why you will still get a burger when you can't even lie on the floor w/o holding on to something.

As for the second part: I agree, a sensible court wouldn't convict anyone, male or female, in a situation like this.
    However, sometimes judges use a weird kind of logic far removed from reality. And the less is talked about college or university kangaroo courts, the better.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/05/read-...la-speech.html

As usual with MRAs, they have to lie to have a point, so read the actual article. Its sad, but its not rape. He called her over, he initiated sex, he fell asleep and she ran away very ashamed.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I think i was pretty clear when i said in my initial post "Having sex with someone who is passed out is rape"

Amy never said he actually passed out, which is different than your clear cut situation. Hence why i answered differently.

my "he initiated it" comment was directed at his sobriety, or lack there of, not being passed out.

To sum up, if he passed out and she kept having sex with him, it's rape. If he was drunk, and really fucked up, but not passed out, it's much more iffy legally and morally.
    Fine. She's as sloppily drunk as this guy was and keeps going. Is it rape? Can she press charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Perini View Post
    This OP is not nearly as circle-jerk inducing as some of your others, surprised you took the time to copy/paste this.
    This is by far his best post, because it's working on so many levels and people been bitching about it for 3 pages now.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Switch the gender roles, then ask.
    if the answer is yes in that situation, then it is rape and charges be brought against the person who committed it.

The guy was so drunk that he was passed out...yet he was able to maintain an erection in his drunken sleep? Being that drunk and not getting liquor-dick AND being able to have sex while you're passed out, PLUS the whole time it is with piglet Amy Schumer...this guy deserves an award.

I don't know, I'm not a legal expert. It's not rape to me personally though as long as she consented to sex. Being passed out and not being passed out seem like the only definitive lines, everything else is blurrier.
    But how can you consent when being drunk removes consent?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Because people don't wait till you're drunk to jump out in front of your car, cause a collision, and sue.
    No one waited to jump on him either, he initiated it.

Deleted
    On a side note, consent can be given afterwards. (It cannot be taken afterwards, mind you.)

This is fucking ridiculous. If my drunk ass girlfriend called me up, told me to come over, and I did. As soon as I got there she started blowing me, drunkenly, and laughing, and losing focus every four seconds. Then I continued to engage in sex with her. You'd all call me a rapist and tell her she's a hero if she carried her shitty twin mattress around campus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    This is by far his best post, because it's working on so many levels and people been bitching about it for 3 pages now.
    I respectfully disagree. And isn't 3 pages not all that much compared to his past stuff? Still room to grow, of course.

The thing is that he called her so... no it's not rape it's just very very bad sex. It's like those videos with kids falling asleep while they are eating, so funny to even picture the full story, but no in my opinion it wasn't rape.