View Poll Results: Is this Scary?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Yes

4 14.29%
  • No

24 85.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    When I'm in the city and a poor neighborhood and a bunch of thug looking black or Hispanic teens approach I feel threatened. I know that might sound racist to some but that's the way it is.

But I'm not afraid of Arabs or Muslims, and if I was in a poor neighborhood Arabs and Muslims would be a welcome sight.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No, Lomar is a great thobe brand, I own a few of their thobes too, and niqabs are a common sight here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Its a snazzy robe, to be sure. It looks so much more comfortable than a suit. I wonder where someone gets one of those. I could just sit around in my snazzy white robe with gold cufflinks.
    To me it looks less comfortable than a suit. Same tight collar, but with all the confinement of the coat placed within the 'shirt.' Just that specific instance though, there are a lot of robes that I feel like would be more comfortable than a suit.

Scared, no, but I do admit that there is a bit of an adjustment to seeing that style of dress after not really being exposed to it, as it does differ from 99.9% of the people I come in contact with.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    No, Lomar is a great thobe brand, I own a few of their thobes too, and niqabs are a common sight here.
    Ok, did not know the name of that garment. Change 'shirt' to thobe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post threads whose sole purpose is to stir up hateful opinions. Locking this here.