Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Why does it seem like the 2nd sentence is slightly sarcastic, and we will see ViveLaVie on the news someday?

- - - Updated - - -

the... wait what?
    You know, that was exactly what went through my mind when I wrote that sentence and I still managed to give it a sarcastic understone it seems , rofl. No, I really do love them dearly and won't want them ending up on the news in THAT way :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Motivate to do what? Keep on living?

Thought about pulling the plug plenty of times, but there are people that love me and me offing myself would hurt them. Since I equally love them I refrain from ending this meaningless existence.

As for career and monetary stuff: I can't be arsed to play that game. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    You know, that was exactly what went through my mind when I wrote that sentence and I still managed to give it a sarcastic understone it seems , rofl. No, I really do love them dearly and won't want them ending up on the news in THAT way :P
    Yeeeah thats how it sounded, haha fair enough :P thats a good reason

Self-loathing and penis envy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    Self-loathing and penis envy.
    I have vagina envy

Wanna trade? You got 3 days :P

Hope that I will be happy one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    I have vagina envy

Wanna trade? You got 3 days :P
    What's there to be envious about? It's pretty high maintenance stuff in comparison to a penis.

Well, I wills say "my kids", but sometimes even that doesn't seem to be enough. I struggle with my weight, and I should lose it so I am around longer, but as most fat people can appreciate, it is even too hard for us to comprehend why we can't make ourselves do the right things to get healthier.

Deleted
    I also seek knowledge.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do just enough to get by, so that I can do whatever I want for the rest of the time.
    But I guess friends and family motivate me at times... for a while at least. But then I get bored and just do nothing but the absolutely necessary things again.

But sometimes I also have to seriously try since sometimes doing whatever I want requires more money than usual.

Oh, I also got really motivated from being in love once... when I was still a teenager.