Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hello, my name is Madison. I'm just looking for some nice people to play casually with until I get a new headset and then I could start doing competitive a little more intensely. I'm a girl so don't bro and dude me. I live in the US and usually don't play past 12 EST/9 PST.

Send me a private message for my battle net.

Hey, I'm new to Overwatch and I'm looking to casually play with people. Although new, I have lots of experience with Paladins so I'm pretty decent at Overwatch.

If you're interested, please add my Battle.Net. My ID is Purple#1323. I have a microphone as well as Skype, Discord, TS3, ooVoo, and Curse.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Thrombolytic; 2017-02-09 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [NA] [PC] Duo LFT to push SR into Diamond and higher, 2500/2700 (3300 main) - Flex w/ focus on Tank/Supp/Hitscan - Usually start playing around 4PM CST

We are both adults and use Discord to communicate. PM if interested.

Hello all. I'm Infinique, Co-Captain of Prime Suspects Gaming.
    We're a South East Asian based team & previously participated in the Logitech Singapore tournament, narrowly missing out on qualifications despite being a newly formed team fighting against established E-sports team. We're currently looking for new members who are keen to join a semi pro team.

We play on the [NA] Region. (Blizzard places SEA servers in NA Region, don't ask why lol)

While we are rather lax in SR requirements (our previous tournament team had people from 2.6k to 3.8k SR), but we are stringent on other qualities.
    Qualities we look for in candidates are:
    -Respect for others
    -Willingness to learn
    -Maturity
    -Commitment
    -Team Oriented

You must be able communicate in spoken English.

Our team is undergoing restructuring right now, & is looking for new members to fill up main and reserve team, as of now, we have 4 core members, and 4 pending recruits. Anyone who is interested please send me a PM (and not clutter up the forums)

Cheers!

Exclamation [US/EU] Clan AOD is recruiting!

The Angels of Death clan is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community. AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now has over 2700 active members across 15+ various titles and are now branching into the world of Overwatch!

We're recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a fun and engaging environment for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're an FPS veteran or brand new to the genre you'll find AOD is a great place to come and game with like minded people.

What to expect from AOD:

A mature group of team players who like to have fun.
    Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters.
    Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask.
    A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server.
    Formal and informal organized events.
    Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual.
    Quarterly 6v6 ESL Tournaments with professional casters
    Weekly 6v6 Scrimmages

Requirements to join AOD:
    Be 16 years of age or older
    A working microphone
    Teamspeak 3

Our Code of Conduct and Division Rules articulate the values we work hard to maintain.

If you're interested and want to join then please head to ClanAOD.net and apply today!

Yesss! this is amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Everyone!

My name is Pink and I am from The Chaos Vanguard gaming community. I would like to tell you all why we are the right place to be! We have one of the most diverse sections you could come across. Ranging from 1700 SR to 3500+ SR Competitive is a daily and people that love playing quick-play are here all the time too. We offer weekly in-houses where you can get to know other members of the section, tournaments, teams that scrim each week, social events including prizes, and also offer a wide range of other games you can participate in as well!

Requirements?
    - You have to be at least 16 years old
    - Working microphone
    - Teamspeak, if you don't have it, dont worry! You can download it for free.

If you are interested, check out our website:
    thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Feel free to message me on BNET with any questions! Pink#11475

Hey there, decently skilled player (2800~) unfortunately having horrid luck in solo que with leavers, trolls and what ever possible reason you could think of for losing in a ridiculous manner. Looking for some people to duo/trio to push up to atleast Master this season.

Some info about me:

Name: RJ
    Syrian-American (live in Florida)
    I've been playing FPS games forever (CAL-i in 1.6 CS).
    Huge blizzard fan.

Some of my strengths:
    Very accurate hitscan and all around highly effective DPS.
    Versatile (can play any role and most heroes very effectively)
    Reinhardt play is very strong as my shot calling is usually on-point, and situational/positional awareness is keen.
    Low ping, good setup and low sensitivity allow me to perform at my best (i gradually lowered sensitivity to an eventual 800dpi/5-10 sensitivity depending on hero.)
    Work well with teams, I will listen, never tilt over chat (I keep it to myself when someones being a dunce) and am always thinking of solutions if something isn't working.
    Highly aware, I watch several top 100 players often and learn from them/stay current with the best strategies/changes/etc.

I honestly am just very tired with Solo-Que. I've lost 500 SR where easily 75% of my games i have 3-4 golds and actually getting valuable picks but the team either can't follow up or is just flat out incompetent.. or in the case of maybe 25% of my games there is a toxic/trollish person that throws the game very intentionally.

I used to play with my brother and we basically got to Diamond (I got 2800, he got to 3k). But he has since stopped playing since he's focusing on school more.

Feel Free to add me Painkiller#1698. In-game tag is Painkiller.

Regardless of the bad luck or whatever you want to call it, I never stop playing. I believe even if i keep solo queing i will only get better and good enough to carry even the most dismal of games to gain rank. I just really would prefer to team up with some people that know what they are doing and can carry their weight atleast.

Thank for reading, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinique View Post
    Hello all. I'm Infinique, Co-Captain of Prime Suspects Gaming.
    We're a South East Asian based team & previously participated in the Logitech Singapore tournament, narrowly missing out on qualifications despite being a newly formed team fighting against established E-sports team. We're currently looking for new members who are keen to join a semi pro team.

We play on the [NA] Region. (Blizzard places SEA servers in NA Region, don't ask why lol)

While we are rather lax in SR requirements (our previous tournament team had people from 2.6k to 3.8k SR), but we are stringent on other qualities.
    Qualities we look for in candidates are:
    -Respect for others
    -Willingness to learn
    -Maturity
    -Commitment
    -Team Oriented

You must be able communicate in spoken English.

Our team is undergoing restructuring right now, & is looking for new members to fill up main and reserve team, as of now, we have 4 core members, and 4 pending recruits. Anyone who is interested please send me a PM (and not clutter up the forums)

Cheers!
    Hi, may i know your average ping? Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings,

I am looking for a group for both Uprising on Expert and Legendary difficulties, and also competitive. I like to heal as Mercy, and pull off clutch Resurrections.

Name: Enthrone
    Internet: XFINITY (250Mbps Down/12.5Mbps Up)
    Likes to Play: Mercy (My main), Pharah, Symmetra, Mei
    Competitive rank: Platinum (Fluctuating between 2500 and 2600 SR)

My Battletag is Enthrone#11676

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by nozmail View Post
    Hi, may i know your average ping? Thank you.
    My average ping is 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinique View Post
    My average ping is 6.
    how enviable! my average ping hovers around 120 to 130. 180 on bad days.

Hey there!

I'm looking to play with a few diamond (3000+) players to rank up this season to at least masters if possible. I know the steady grind is much more difficult now with the new changes implemented (streaks being heavily reduced). I do believe it is still quite possible.

What I'm looking for: A group of players that require a DPS Main. Looking to take the game seriously, not troll and actually put in some work. I plan to get into scrimming other teams in the future - That's when OW gets really competitive.

About me: I'm 26, I work full time so I'm available on most days during the evenings and nights to play. I'm also available during the weekend for the most part as well.

Current rank: 3100 (3186 High this season).

I'm a DPS Main: I mainly play Genji, Soldier, Reaper, Pharah and Hanzo. I can also play Winston quite well.

I switch heroes based on what's needed in game and adjust accordingly. I'm hoping to play with group of guys that can TankDPS/Flex and Support quite well. If you're looking to push yourselves out of Diamond and wish to duo or play as a group please reach out to me!

My Battle Net ID: SiNNa#1472

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there!

I'm looking to play with a few diamond (3000+) players to rank up this season to at least masters if possible. I know the steady grind is much more difficult now with the new changes implemented (streaks being heavily reduced). I do believe it is still quite possible.

What I'm looking for: A group of players that require a DPS Main. Looking to take the game seriously, not troll and actually put in some work. I plan to get into scrimming other teams in the future - That's when OW gets really competitive.

About me: I'm 26, I work full time so I'm available on most evenings and nights to play. I'm also available during the weekend for the most part as well. I've been FPS games since I was 15. I used to play Halo PC and a little CS:GO so I have familiarized myself with OW this past year.

NA - Canadian / Eastern Standard.

Current rank: 3100 (3186 High this season).

I'm a DPS Main: I mainly play Genji, Soldier, Reaper, Pharah and Hanzo. I can also play Winston quite well.

I switch heroes based on what's needed in game and adjust accordingly. I'm hoping to play with group of guys that can Tank, DPS/Flex and Support quite well. If you're looking to push yourselves out of Diamond and wish to duo or play as a group please reach out to me!

My Battle Net ID: SiNNa#1472

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Looking for others to play with some mornings and doing some streaming. I play on xbox one US servers currently
    Gamertag is I FAIL AT TH1S

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Gamertag name change- SociableGamer80 tried to edit it but it wont take the changes.

Deleted
    Kharadin#2160, EU.

SR currently ~1600, struggling to solo queue in competitive. Would like to play in a group for better communication/comps.
    I'm a decent Reinhardt, but can also play soldier/lucio/mercy, happy to learn any hero though tbh. I use discord, but in-game comms is fine too.

Deleted
    [PS4][EU]

Hi, I'm a Mercy main, but can also switch to Bastion, Soldier-76, Orissa or D.Va, if needed. I'm sick and tired of solo queuing and having to play with a bunch of clueless retards. Stat-wise I'm quite decent, but just want to play casually for now. My GT is Kwatarzyna.

10+ Year Old Account
    [PC][EU]
    Add Notasmurfjpg#2212 for some quickplay fun.

Main account is currently master, though haven't played much else than placements. Barely got to grandmaster in season 5. Mainly play tracer/solider, but can mostly play whatever.

This account is my "chill" account that I'm mostly gonna play whatever in comp, dont really care about rank on this one.

Also have another account that is at 3300 diamond or something. Ranked at master in season 5 on that one.
    Hi

Just had a losing game. Person on the team at the end goes "bad teamwork, no one calling Ults." It's like; they know that goes for them too, right?
    Oh well, this season is definitely going a lot worse than last season so far.

Deleted
    Hey, I'm looking for people to join a competitive group on PS4; my placement matches and solo queueing haven't gone great so far so unfortunately my SR is currently at 1557, so I can only group with people at 557-2557. If you're in that range, actually use voice chat, pay any attention whatsoever to team comps and will listen to shot calls, give me a shout! My PSN username is SSTrihan: https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/psn/global/SSTrihan

In case it's relevant to anyone I currently main Mercy, Pharah, Junkrat, Reinhardt and Orisa, though I'm more or less comfortable on anyone except possibly Doomfist and I've started playing more Roadhog recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,

I am looking for some groups, or rather two different things.

Firstly, I am looking for people to do some achievements. I need the following:
    - Winston's hit 6 people with 1 ultimate
    - Genji's kill 4 people with 1 ultimate
    - Bastion's kill 4 people with 1 ultimate

I need a ZARYA or possibly a MEI to help me gather people to kill/hit them. I can OF COURSE return the favor.

Secondly, I am also always looking for solid Competitive groups.

Due to bad luck in solo queue (it's horrible) I am sadly stuck in Platinum at the moment, but I have the potentional to play Master+, I got some great statistics as well as videos to back this up, but that we can take later.

I'm looking for Plat+ (pref Diamond) players to push as much as possible.

I play Lucio as a main, but I am also a master at Mercy, D.Va and Ana.
    I can also play my DPSers, Soldier, Reaper and Pharah, as well as Widowmaker at a very good level.

However, I do prefer to heal, as it's what I'm best at! But in the end I can play all heroes, though I NEVER play any other tank than D.Va.

My btag is Xade#2318

Cheers