Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    erm guys if you read this you'll find out why theres no valor from orginised raiding http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...-cap-on-valor/

read last post post

Just skip your raid schedule for week or two and devote it to grinding VP, next week faceroll instance with welfare +10 ilvl. Problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

fuck my life

Quote Originally Posted by Homnar View Post
    fuck my life
    I can't help but feel like the ring and now the legendary weapons are basically Blizzard putting paragon levels into WoW. Imagine it, spend 18 hours a day grinding until the raids launch, then kill every boss in like 10 seconds. That sounds like the kind of raiding a lot of people around here want. No effort, no difficulty, just spend countless hours doing completely trivial non-content and then get free loot and see big pew pews. They could just go play D3, but for whatever reason they want WoW raiding to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Just skip your raid schedule for week or two and devote it to grinding VP, next week faceroll instance with welfare +10 ilvl. Problem solved
    "Spend two weeks working non-stop for welfare." Terminology is starting to get a little silly.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I'm sure they'll add it, every raider is already complaining about it.
    I wouldn't count on it. Blizzard probably looked at LFR numbers through the expansion and noticed a low participation rate and perhaps completion rate (without high stacks of determination), compared to MoP. So they want the pro players to carry the guys in LFR, just like in DS and MoP. Always been that way.

I honestly don't see 99% of the player base actually trying to hit that 4300 cap every week so it's irrelevant. Maybe like those few obsessively hardcores will but thats about it.

Excited about how easily Archimonde Mythic will turned to be with 10+ ilvl and probably -1 doomfire/soaker or even Healer.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I honestly don't see 99% of the player base actually trying to hit that 4300 cap every week so it's irrelevant. Maybe like those few obsessively hardcores will but thats about it.
    Not like you have to do it every week though, 2 weeks and you covered every itemslot with a few points to spare. But yeah going for full cap is probably quite a bit of work, unless you're in a hurry you could just do the mythic dungeons and have everything in 3-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    I'm not dissing the guilds that aren't 13/13M, I'm dissing the guilds that aren't 13/13M and would absolutely require all of their raiders to get the maximum amount of valor each week. Reading is tough.
    If you don't get why everybody will want to max valor ASAP you don't understand progression.

We just want to finish this damned content ASAP.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is one word for this whole system.

RETARDED
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    If you don't get why everybody will want to max valor ASAP you don't understand progression.

We just want to finish this damned content ASAP.
    And then what?

Don't say something "smart" like "so I can unsub" when you know you can do that without "finishing the damn content."

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I'm finding amusing how excited people are getting to having to grind stagnant or irrelevant content just to keep up on the ilvl.

Seriously.
    because people are :

a)addicts who simply cant wait 1 more week for full upgrades
    b)scrubs who just pretend to be good by overgearing the fuck out of mythic and then bash people who dont do that

and i dont feel sorry for any of this crowd as they dont give a f .... about rest of community anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    progression is over - if you are still progressing at this point this means you are clearly behind the cutting edge and you need those extra 10 itlvs

cuting edge/aotc should go away with this patch though just like they should have in soo (sadly they didnt)

At least I'll have something to do for 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurrin View Post
    Not really. At best you'd get butcher + brackenspore. You'd probably be better off just pulling the trash to bracken spore after killing butcher in 30 seconds since your cds would reset.
    Sorry, im an idiot, I havent done LFR in so long that I forgot its gated in wings :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Run LFR as a guild, instant queue and you'll smash it down in no time.
    Guild note of the day:
    Ok folks from now one we wont farm Myth in Wednesday we will simply rush in to LFR
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Excited about how easily Archimonde Mythic will turned to be with 10+ ilvl and probably -1 doomfire/soaker or even Healer.
    Dont think that archimonde will be serious problem but you still have bosses like Gorefiend
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2015-10-22 at 09:46 AM.

Lets hope this LFR-bullshit doesn't go live. No way Blizzard are this dumb. No way.

To all the people, who complain about LFR, a few words.

You DO NOT need to do LFR, at all. QUIT whining, honestly, time to grow up and accept the fact that blizzard do not/can not cater to all players, Again, you DO NOT need to DO LFR, AT all.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    8 myth dungeons
    7 hc dungeons
    bonus weekly quest

=3600 vp
    Yeah, this is my exact plan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I wouldn't count on it. Blizzard probably looked at LFR numbers through the expansion and noticed a low participation rate and perhaps completion rate (without high stacks of determination), compared to MoP. So they want the pro players to carry the guys in LFR, just like in DS and MoP. Always been that way.
    If they toned down the trash in HFC LFR, they wouldn't have a participation problem. There is just soooo much trash in there, way too much.

To those who say quit whining about LFR and whatnot.

The problem here for me is that with this system, for the first two weeks it's out, our time would be more efficiently spent running LFR during raid time than farming mythic bosses in terms of how big an ilvl increase we'd get.

With this system, in two weeks, our ilvl will go up more than it has in the past two months of mythic raiding. That's *huge*.

This is going to be the same thing that happened in Firelands when the 6 first hc bosses were nerfed by 20 % and suddenly all raiding guilds we 6/7 hc. Once this VP grind is out mythic raiding guilds will run LFR and everything else and then the guilds that were past Gorefiend will all be at Manno inside a couple resets while all of the couple hundred guilds currenlt stuck on Manno will on Archy, and the guilds currently doing Archy will all get their kills the same week.

So yeah, I don't understand why this could not have been spaced out a bit more. It feels completely wrong that running dungeons / LFR one 2 resets will gear me up 10 times more than getting my dream drops from the mythic bosses we have on farm during that same time....