Deleted

What's your favourite in-game music?

Hi everyone. I was listening to some tunes lately and was wondering what your favourite tracks from the game are.

I'll start with some of the songs that I kept coming back to the past few years. Hopefully you like them as well

(I'm not sure if a similar thread has been up lately, if so I haven't seen it so sorry in advance!)

-Songs not listed in any particular order-

Norn Theme

This piece of music gives me a strong vibe of pure adventure. There are a lot of remixes to it as well but nothing beats the original (even though the true original is from Gw1 but shhht)

The Seraph

In my opinion one of the most epic songs in all of vanilla Gw2. I remember listening to it daily after arenanet used it in one of their trailers. (was it the manifesto video?)

The Grove (not actual song name)

Another piece that I got hooked on after arenanet used it in the 'meet the sylvari' video. It's a lot calmer than the previous songs but it has a certain charm to it.

The Golden Cave

A track that was released with the last episode of LS Season 2. When I entered the cave where this tune plays I had to stop and turn every other sound down for a while. So pretty

-Unnamed HoT track-

And last but certainly not least. Something I came across when surfing youtube for some Heart of Thorns tracks. This is the track that I enjoyed the most so far from what I've heard of the HoT tracks. The main theme is awesome as well but this is just a wee bit ahead in my book. I really like the 'happy' feel it has to it despite the expansion having such a dark atmosphere. It leads to people speculating that this might be part of the golden city?

So, what about you? :]

10+ Year Old Account
    While not technically original music, or in-game...

I really dig this remix, and it brought me back to the hologram fight. That was a ton of fun.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tengu Wall, no doubt. Sooooo gooood~

Deleted

This is a Guild Wars 1 track but I'm convinced I've heard it in GW2 when walking around ascalon, I just don't know the name of the track in GW2, but it's practically identical. I really like this one although I'm generally not really a fan of Jeremy Soule's work.

Other than that, the Heart of Thorns theme + the Heart of Thorns Preview Piece 8 are very good.

Deleted
    nothing wrong with a good remix

Deleted
    Great choices! I also enjoy The Golden Cave

One of my personal faves is "The Rebuilding of Lion's Arch":

I'm probably in the minority but I actually prefer the music not from Jeremy Soule (I still like some of his stuff but it's all very similar across the game music he composes)