Norm Seed vs. Heroic DSI

I just picked up the normal mode Arch trinket the other night. Before I was running level 6 sandman's pouch and Heroic DSI. Should I replace either trinket for Seed or is the normal version just very underwhelming and I should stick with what I have? From sims I've seen, the only time we should consider Seed is the mythic version.

seed for aoe fights
    sandman for singletarget fights

10+ Year Old Account
    Only considering Mythic Seed is just wrong. Even the HC one is BIS with DSI, trouble with normal is 60 something % just isn't reliable enough, you find yourself in stupid situations where you have to decide if you REALLY need starfall and then you have to actually CAST it. Which defeats the point of the trinket.

I currently have HC WF, and while technically it is the same decision, with 87% chance I feel I can rely on it to proc, and if it doesn't that's just really really bad luck. There is always next week to rank etc.

But like Seikusa said, seed is better for passive aoe, but not necessarily on fights where you NEED AOE like kormrok for example (that is where you would choose to cast starfall, and a static trinket like piston would be better).
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Either way, you shouldn't even consider replacing the DSI unless you get a better one. DSI, that is.