Poll: How wide be your transmog portfolio

Deleted

How many expansions (ncluding classic) does your transmog span?

Transmog is cool. Transmog is fun. It lets you customise your gear to a great degree. Sometimes instead of wearing your favourite set you can create custom ones based on themes. Sometimes these items can span multiple expansions. I'd like to hear about that.

As of 6.2.3 my monk is going to be rocking the horde leather honor gear which is coming to alliance due to gear color switch also going to be wearing saberstalker tabard and heroic ranseur of hatred . so that would be 90% from wod and 10% from cata

My main (hunter) has got:
    - cloak and belt from TBC
    - gloves, legs, boots and shoulders from Wrath
    - bow from Cata
    - chest from WoD

Faroth's is from Classic, Burning Crusade, and a bow from Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Just on my main...

Three for main spec's transmog (MoP CM set, WoTLK MH, Cataclysm offhand)

Four for the secondary spec's transmog (Custom armor blend of pieces from Classic, BC, and WoTLK, plus a Cataclysm weapon)

Nothing from WoD. On any of my six characters. And even MoP, only using 2 CM sets (druid and paladin). They stopped doing the best gear sets years ago... about the time most armor started looking the same shade of brown.

Untransmogged at the moment. Will be a much heavier user of it when Diablo-esque transmog system is released. It was just too annoying to use the last time I did.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBC mostly.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Vanilla, I have nostalgia.

Deleted
    Vanilla, I have lots of nostalgia towards it.

I'm still in search for an Xmog for a Troll Shaman (female).

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders from WoD

Chestplate from MOP

Boots from Cataclysm

Weapon and helm from WotLK

Belt from BC

Gloves from Vanilla.

So... all of them

Last edited by Kaleredar; 2015-10-25 at 07:12 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    On my main, 2 pieces from Wrath, 2 pieces from Cata, the rest is WoD. Mostly due to playing an orc.

My mog is naxx 10man dreadnaught set + shield from original naxx patchwerk (id love to wear the original T3 set but i only got the helm and i wont give money to the BMAH ) , this is my tanking set , for dps pve set i use CM from MoP + GM 2hand sword (cause its awesome)and for pvp set full GM set ^^. This is my mog for my warrior "Zigrifid - Defias brotherhood EU"

Deleted
    my transmog is mostly the trailseeker set from salvage yard, then i have bow, shoulders, and cloak from elsewhere just to fill in the missing pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutters View Post
    I'm still in search for an Xmog for a Troll Shaman (female).
    im a big fan of the shaman tier gear from ToT, tho i could take or leave the helm

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Mop and Wod: CM 9/9, CM 8/8 for the main, same for the hordy alt, and lastly cm 9/9 on the old main + TBC's arc ripper on old main warrior