Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i've only changed my style once, and that was when i found tripps.

after that, i've not changed my style and i only ever buy new if i have to buy new clothes.

Tactical boots, jeans, some metal/IT/geek shirt and a metal/IT/geek hoodie. Simples, comfortables stuffs, don't care about fasion. Don't change style, dressing like this for 9 years now.

ie what I'm going to wear tomorrow (+ socks and still deciding whether to freeball or not):
    Last edited by ldev; 2015-10-25 at 04:38 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I wear shorts and T-Shirts about 90% of the year, with flip flops or sneakers. And I only buy new clothes if I have to. I'm very casual.

Deleted
    my dressing style?

sweatpants and tshirt?

If I wanna feel classy I wear jeans.

I buy new. I don't do trendy but my style has changed (improved) as I've gotten older. I wear business suits for work, outside of that I wear jeans and a polo or casual button down. Don't really have set times that I buy clothes, just pick up something that I see and like.

Deleted
    I tend to buy clothes fairly frequently lately.
    In part because i'm loosing weight and in part just cause my 'fashion sense' is changing i guess.

Only ever bought new, i do have a really nice parker coat that my Dad gave me a few years ago so there's that.

I used to wear quite a lot of dark colours but i find myself buying more lighter coloured clothing over the past few years. Think i have one black shirt that i'd wear out and a couple sort of purple/red kinda coloured t-shirts but that's it.